June 5
6月5日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex's parents sent him a package!
亞力克斯的父母寄了一個包裹給他!
A mail carrier delivered it to his house.
一位郵差把包裹送到了他的住處,
But Alex wasn't there!
可是亞力克斯不在家!
The mail carrier didn't leave it in the mailbox.
郵差并沒有把包裹留在信箱里,
Alex can go to the post office to pick it up.
亞力克斯可以到郵局去把包裹領回來。
Rob often gets letters from fans.
羅柏經常收到影迷寄來的信,
Maybe he'll receive some cards and presents, too!
說不定他也會收到一些卡片和禮物!
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Alex! What's that in your hand?
嗨,亞力克斯!你手里拿的是什么?
Hi, Taylor. There was a note on my apartment door.
嗨,泰樂。我的公寓門上貼了一張紙,
It's from the post office.
是郵局的通知。
The post office? What does it say?
郵局?通知內容寫什么?
I have a package!
我有一個包裹!
The mail carrier came to my house. But I wasn't home.
郵差送到了我的住處, 可是我不在家。
Go to the post office! You can pick up your package there.
去郵局吧!你可以到那里領回你的包裹。
Conversation B
會話B
Hi, Taylor! Is Alex around?
嗨,泰樂!亞力克斯在嗎?
No. He went to the post office.
不在,他去郵局了,
He received a package.
他收到了一個包裹。
Why didn't the mail carrier deliver it to his house?
郵差為什么不送到他家去?
The package was delivered to his house. But Alex wasn't home.
包裹本來送到了他家, 可是亞力克斯不在家。
The mail carrier left a note on his door.
郵差在他的門上貼了一張通知。
The mail carrier didn't leave the package in his mailbox?
那個郵差沒有把包裹放在他的信箱里?
No. It must be a big box!
沒有,那個包裹一定是個大箱子!
Conversation C
會話C
Woah!
哇!
You received a big package!
你收到了一個好大的包裹!
Yeah, it's from my parents!
是啊,是我爸媽寄的!
Did the package cost a lot to mail?
寄這個包裹要花很多錢嗎?
It did. So they don't send me things very often.
沒錯, 所以他們不會常常寄東西給我。
Oh! I should check my mailbox!
喔!我該檢查我的信箱!
Are you waiting for something special?
你在等什么特別的東西嗎?
Yes! I often get letters from fans.
是!我經常會收到影迷寄來的信,
Maybe I'll get some cards and presents, too!
說不定我也會收到一些卡片和禮物!