Lesson 2 Mystery
第二課 懸疑事件
June 3
6月3日
Follow the Clues, Mr. E!
跟著線索走!
I walked to my desk. Something was wrong.
我走到我的辦公桌前, 有點不對勁,
An important folder was missing.
一個重要的活頁夾不見了。
My computer was in a different place.
我的計算機沒有在原本的地方,
My pen was not in its cup.
我的筆也不在筆筒內,
It was next to a piece of paper with a very strange message on it.
而是放在一張紙旁邊,紙上寫著一道很奇怪的訊息。
My partner Mr. F wrote the note.
這張便條是我的伙伴F先生寫的,
He loved playing jokes on me.
他最喜歡對我惡作劇了。
It said, "Are you missing something, Mr. E?
紙上寫著:E先生,你有什么東西不見了嗎?
Then follow the clues."
那就跟著線索搜尋吧。
The note also said, "Look at your computer to find the next clue."
便條紙上還寫著:下一條線索請見你的計算機。
Finding the folder shouldn't be too hard.
要找到活頁夾應該不難。
I searched for "clue" on my computer.
我在我的計算機上搜尋了線索,
There was only one result with that name.
只出現一個搜尋結果。
That was too easy, Mr. F, I thought.
我心想,F先生,這太簡單了吧。
I opened the clue.
我打開那個檔案,
Another message from Mr. F was in it: "Not here, Mr. E. Guess again."
里面又是F先生提供的一道訊息:不在這里,E先生, 再猜猜看。
Maybe the folder had a different name?
也許那個活頁夾有另一個名稱?
Then I remembered something.
接著,我想起了一件事,
My computer was in a different place.
我的計算機不在原本的地方。
Why did Mr. F move it?
F先生為什么要移動我的計算機?
Then I understood.
于是我明白了。
"The folder isn't in my computer.
活頁夾不在我的計算機里面,
It's under my computer!" I said.
是在我的計算機下面!我說。
I picked up my computer and found the folder.
拿起計算機,我找到了活頁夾。
Mr. F taped it to the bottom.
F先生把活頁夾黏在計算機底部。
Well done, Mr. F, I thought.
做得好,F先生,我心想,
But now it's my turn.
不過接下來換我了。