And I would apologize, but it did not have anything to do with security
我很抱歉 但這同安全沒一點關系
Those graduates just wanted you to know what it's like to register for classes here
這些畢業生只是想讓你們體會一下 選課時是什么滋味
And this time of year brings a different kind of stress
今年還有另外一種壓力
Every senior stopping by gloster hall over the past week
上周各位大四學生前往格洛斯特禮堂
Making sure your name
確保你的名字
Was actually on the list of students who met all the graduation requirements
出現在滿足所有畢業要求的學生名單上
If it wasn't on the list, you had to figure out why
如果不在名單中 你需要弄清為什么
Was it that library book you lent to that trifling roommate
是因為你把圖書館的書借給了你不靠譜的室友
Who didn't return it?
而他沒有還
Was it Dr. Johnson's policy class?
還是因為約翰遜博士的政策課程
Did you get enough crown forum credits?
你們有足夠的皇冠論壇學分嗎
On that last point, I’m going to exercise my power as president
最后這一點上 我將執行我的總統特權
To declare this speech sufficient
宣布這次演講就足夠了
Crown forum credits for any otherwise eligible student
皇冠論壇學分 給予任何其它條件合格的學生
To graduate
讓其畢業
That is my graduation gift to you
這是我給你們的畢業禮物