卡羅琳:我剛收到一封桑德拉從她的新住處寄來的電子郵件。
I wish I knew what kind of neighborhood our daughter is living in.
我希望能知曉我們的女兒同什么樣的鄰居住在一起。
Bryce:Let's find out.
布萊斯:讓我們來一探究竟吧。
I'll type in her address on this map program.
我將在這個地圖導航軟件里輸入她的地址。
Caroline:That will just tell us where she's living within the city, not what kind of neighborhood it is.
卡羅琳:這就只是告訴我們她生活在這座城市里,而非具體到什么樣的社區。
Bryce:Just wait. I can show you the street view of her apartment and you can see what her building looks like.
布萊斯:等等。我可以給你展現她所居住公寓的街景,你可以看到她身處的這幢建筑是什么樣子。
Caroline:Wow, that's amazing, but doesn't the building look a little run-down?
卡羅琳:哇,真令人吃驚,但這撞建筑看起來是不是有點破舊?
Bryce:That's what you get with high-resolution images.
布萊斯:那是你得到的高分辨率圖像。
You see every detail.
你可以看清楚每個細節。
You can navigate around and see a panoramic view of her street.
你可以四處瀏覽導航,看看她所在街道的全景。
Caroline:Oh, that doesn't look very clean or safe.
卡羅琳:哦,看起來不干凈也不安全啊。
Bryce:Let me show you an aerial view.
布萊斯:讓我給看下鳥瞰圖。
The satellite view will give you a better idea of the entire area.
衛星圖像將會展現給你整個地區更好的視野。
Caroline:Is that an airport nearby and are those factories?
卡羅琳:這里是機場附近,那些是工廠嗎?
What will this other view show us?
這張圖片會展示給我們什么?
Bryce:That provides real-time traffic information and allows for route planning.
布萊斯:它能提供實時交通信息,并允許路線規劃。
It looks like she lives on a highly congested street.
看起來像她在非常擁擠的街道上生活。
Hey, where are you going?
嘿,你要去哪里?
Caroline:I'm going to visit our daughter.
卡羅琳:我要去探望下咱們的女兒。
I want to see for myself what kind of hovel she's living in!
我想親眼看下她住在什么樣的小屋里!
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載