Jon:Wait! What are doing with that squishy tomato?
喬恩:等等!你在對這些粘糊糊的番茄做什么?
Marta:I'm tossing it. It's no good anymore.
瑪爾塔:我要扔掉它。都已經不新鮮了。
Jon:I'll take it, and I'll take that stale bread, too.
喬恩:給我留著,那塊走味的面包我也吃。
Marta:Stop! You can't fish that out of the trash.
瑪爾塔:停下!你別從垃圾堆里把它們翻出來。
Jon:I'm trying to do my part to reduce food waste.
喬恩:我想盡自己的努力減少食物浪費。
Tired vegetables are still okay to eat, as are bruised fruit.
不新鮮的菜還可以吃的,就好像外觀不美的果實一樣。
Marta:Fine, but not once they've been discarded.
瑪爾塔:很好,但我已經丟掉了。
Stay out of my trash.
離我的垃圾遠點。
Jon:What you are going to do with this graying meat?
喬恩:你要怎么處理這塊變灰的肉?
Marta:I was going to throw that out, too.
瑪爾塔:我也要扔掉的。
Jon:I'll take it. I'm sure I can make something edible with it.
喬恩:我要了。我相信我可以做些吃的東西。
Marta:You can't be serious.
瑪爾塔:你別認真了。
I'm all for doing my part, but I draw the line at eating spoiled meat.
我這是在做我應該做的,但我下定決心不吃變質肉。
Jon:It's not spoiled.
喬恩:沒變質。
It's just beyond the peak of freshness.
只是不新鮮了而已。
Marta:Well, be my guest. You can have all of this food.
瑪爾塔:嗯,作為我的客人。你可以享受所有這些食物。
Jon:And to show my thanks, I'll invite you over to lunch tomorrow.
喬恩:謝謝你,我明天邀請你共進午餐。
Marta:Thanks, but no thanks.
瑪爾塔:謝謝,但不用了。