日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED十佳演講話題 > 正文

TED十佳演講之心靈的世界:一段精神疾病的傳奇--從內心看起(6)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Everything about this illness says I shouldn't be here, but I am.

任何關于此疾病都暗示我不應該在這里,但是我還是在這里.
And I am, I think, for three reasons:
我覺得吧..有三個原因:
First, I've had excellent treatment.
第一,我已經有了極好的治療了
Four- to five-day-a-week psychoanalytic psychotherapy for decades and continuing, and excellent psychopharmacology.
一周四到五次的心理分析和心理治療持續了幾十年,以及非常先進的心理配藥
Second, I have many close family members and friends who know me and know my illness.
第一,我有我的家庭成員都朋友都知道我和我的疾病
These relationships have given my life a meaning and a depth,
這些關系給我的人生一個意味和一個深度,
and they also helped me navigate my life in the face of symptoms.
他們還幫助我在這些癥狀面前找到生活的方向
Third, I work at an enormously supportive workplace at USC Law School.
第三,我在一個極具支持力的工作環境里工作就在USC法律學校
This is a place that not only accommodates my needs but actually embraces them.
這是一個不僅僅滿足我需求的地方,而且實際上它擁抱我的需求
It's also a very intellectually stimulating place,
它也同樣是一個刺激思考的地方
and occupying my mind with complex problems
能夠使我的腦子充滿各種復雜的問題
has been my best and most powerful and most reliable defense against my mental illness.
這些都是最強有力最有依賴性的抵御我精神疾病的武器
Even with all that excellent treatment, wonderful family and friends, supportive work environment
即使這些全都有---良好的治療,融合的家庭和朋友,和諧的工作環境--
I did not make my illness public until relatively late in life,
直到很晚我才公開了我這個疾病
and that's because the stigma against mental illness is so powerful
因為與精神疾病作斗爭的烙印太強大了
that I didn't feel safe with people knowing.
以至于我想讓別人知道

一段精神疾病的傳奇--從內心看起

If you hear nothing else today, please hear this: There are not "schizophrenics."

如果你今天啥都沒聽到,你一定得記住這一點:這些都不是"精神分裂癥"
There are people with schizophrenia, and these people may be your spouse,
而是患有精神分裂癥的人們,而這些人可能是你的配偶,
they may be your child, they may be your neighbor,
也可能是你的孩子,可能是你的鄰居,
they may be your friend, they may be your coworker.
也可能是你的朋友,還有可能是你的同事
So let me share some final thoughts.
好吧.我就說說我最后的想法
We need to invest more resources into research and treatment of mental illness.
我們需要為精神疾病的研究和治療進行更多的資源投資
The better we understand these illnesses, the better the treatments we can provide,
我們理解這些疾病越到位,我們能提供的治療就越先進,
and the better the treatments we can provide, the more we can offer people care, and not have to use force.
這樣一來,我們就能給人們帶來更多的關懷,而且不需要使用外力
Also, we must stop criminalizing mental illness.
而且,我們應該停止將精神疾病最惡化
It's a national tragedy and scandal that the L.A. County Jail is the biggest psychiatric facility in the United States.
說洛杉磯監獄是美國最大的心理醫療機構,是國家的悲劇和謠言
American prisons and jails are filled with people who suffer from severe mental illness,
美國的監獄是那些被精神疾病所折磨的人占領的,
and many of them are there because they never received adequate treatment.
而且很多人在那是因為他們從未接受過足夠的治療
I could have easily ended up there or on the streets myself.
我當初可以輕松地淪落到大家上
A message to the entertainment industry and to the press:
一條對娛樂行業和新聞業的建議:
On the whole, you've done a wonderful job fighting stigma and prejudice of many kinds.
整體來說,你們在與烙印和各種偏見斗爭中干得很不錯
Please, continue to let us see characters in your movies, your plays, your columns,
拜托了,繼續讓我們在你們的電影中,你的戲劇中,你們的專欄中,
who suffer with severe mental illness.
看到那些受嚴重精神疾病折磨的人
Portray them sympathetically,
同情地描述他們,
and portray them in all the richness and depth of their experience as people and not as diagnoses.
并且有深度地挖掘他們,通過他們親身的經驗而不是簡單的一個診斷
Recently, a friend posed a question:
最近,我朋友提出一個問題:
If there were a pill I could take that would instantly cure me, would I take it?
如果我手里有一片瞬間可以治好我的藥片,我吃不吃它?
The poet Rainer Maria Rilke was offered psychoanalysis.
詩人Rainer Maria Rilke被提供了心理分析
He declined, saying, "Don't take my devils away, because my angels may flee too."
他拒絕了,說到:"不要把我的邪惡拿走,因為我的天使也有可能逃跑."
My psychosis, on the other hand, is a waking nightmare
而我的精神病是一個現實的噩夢,
in which my devils are so terrifying that all my angels have already fled.
里面的惡魔十分可怕,以至于所有的天使都逃走了
So would I take the pill? In an instant.
那么我會不會吃掉那個藥片了?
That said, I don't wish to be seen as regretting the life I could have had if I'd not been mentally ill,
我不希望被看作是對于如果我沒有精神疾病我會擁有的生活所后悔
nor am I asking anyone for their pity.
而我也不是在向任何人尋求憐憫
What I rather wish to say is that the humanity we all share
我實際想說的是我們所共享的人性
is more important than the mental illness we may not.
比精神疾病要重要的多
What those of us who suffer with mental illness want is what everybody wants:
那些經歷過精神疾病的人想要的要是其他所有人想要的
in the words of Sigmund Freud, "to work and to love."
Sigmund Freud說到:"去工作,去愛."
Thank you.
謝謝.

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
prejudice ['predʒudis]

想一想再看

n. 偏見,傷害
vt. 使 ... 存偏見,

聯想記憶
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 惡夢,使人極其痛苦的事情或經歷,夢魘

聯想記憶
portray [pɔ:'trei]

想一想再看

vt. 描寫,描繪,飾演

 
stimulating

想一想再看

adj. 刺激的,令人興奮的 動詞stimulate的現

 
navigate ['nævi.geit]

想一想再看

vi. 航行,駕駛,操縱 vt. 航行,駕駛

聯想記憶
severe [si'viə]

想一想再看

adj. 劇烈的,嚴重的,嚴峻的,嚴厲的,嚴格的

聯想記憶
psychoanalysis [.saikəuə'næləsis]

想一想再看

n. 心理分析

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
stigma ['stigmə]

想一想再看

n. 恥辱,污名 n. 柱頭

聯想記憶
mental ['mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 精神的,腦力的,精神錯亂的
n. 精

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 奔向所有时空的你电视剧在线观看| 第一财经在线直播今日股市| dj舞曲超劲爆dj| 游泳池电影| 看黄免费在线| 黄色污污视频| 7妹| 米奇妙妙屋第二季 2008| 日本电影继父| 林正英僵尸大全免费看| 殷雪梅| 孕妇直播肚子疼揉肚子| 超级飞侠 第四季 动漫| 街头霸王 1994 尚格·云顿| 名星| 大众故事1974意大利| 故乡别来无恙演员表名单| 转身离开| 公交车上的那些事| 天国恩仇完整版电影| 叶子楣地下裁决| 大众故事1974意大利| 瑜伽焰口拼音版全文| 大海在呼唤| 财富天下| 天道全集| 历史试卷反思| 帅气动漫头像| 竹内纱里奈作品| 念亲恩简谱| karina hart| 金馆长对金馆长对金馆长 电影| 巴霍巴利王:开端 2015 帕拉巴斯| 枕边凶灵完整版免费播放| 黄网站免费在线看| 最佳的一击电视剧全集免费 | 老字号传奇 电视剧| 奇妙的植物世界阅读短文答案| 杰克逊·拉斯波恩| 蒙羞之旅| 二年级上册音乐教案全册|