日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 公開課 > 密蘇里州立大學《騎士與少女》 > 正文

騎士與少女(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:亞瑟的教育(13)

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

ants.jpg

As we progress through the rest of White's book is that he thinks the only way we can move forward as a society,

隨著我們繼續閱讀懷特書籍的剩余部分 他認為我們可以前進的唯一方法是作為一個社會整體
the only way we can be happy is to accept the status quo
我們想要開心的唯一方法是接受現狀
In other words, everybody finally say "Okay you know we can't go back and fix everything
換言之 最后每個人都說到 好吧 你知道我們無法回頭去準備好一切
We just have to accept this is the way things are and let's move forward "
我們僅僅得接受事物本身的狀態 我們繼續前進吧
You can't move forward and backwards at the same time
你們不能同時前進以及后退
So, I think to me that's part of what this statement is about that all's kind of forgiven
所以 對于我來說 我認為這是有關這一陳述的一部分 也就是寬恕與原諒
They become friends and they move forward
他們成為了朋友 他們繼續前行
I think Merlin says later and this is something I'm very, very bad about
我想梅林稍后也會說些什么 這真的是我很不擅長的
I had a history professor when I was an undergraduate student who said it was kind of scary that
在我還是個本科生的時候 有位歷史教授 他曾經說過他能夠對論文寫出測試性答案
I could write on tests answers to essays, which he could go back, and check his lectures and they were verbatim what he said in class
這真是件可怕的事情 他還可以返回去 去檢查他的教案 這些教案就是他在課堂上所說的逐字逐句的記錄
It's just you're lucky if you have that gift
如果你們能夠得到那份禮物的話 那么你們是很幸運的
What's bad is I wish I were more forgetful because it's a pain to remember everything
糟糕的是我希望我能夠更健忘點 因為記得起一切真是一種痛苦
because it makes accepting this status quo or forgetting
因為它需要接受這種現狀或者遺忘
You need some button to say I want to forget this
你需要一些按鈕說我想要忘記這些
Pull it up like on your computer screen, throw it in the trash and then delete it and say, "Oh, good that's gone"
將它拔出來就像在你的電腦屏幕上一樣 把它丟進垃圾中 然后刪掉 說 哦 太棒了 終于沒了
I don't have to think about that I don't want to think about that
我不需要非得思考這些 我也不想去思考這些
Anyway, he psychoanalyzed him He's fixed That's the end
無論怎么樣 他用精神分析療法治好了他 他被修好了 這就是結局
We now come to the ant world definitely worthy of discussion
我們現在來討論完全值得討論的這一螞蟻世界
What are some of the things we can say?
這兒我們能夠講解的是什么呢
He's hurt the reason he's changed into an ant at this point is that Merlin's outside of his door trying to educate him
他受傷了 原因是此刻他變成了一只螞蟻 梅林正在他門外 試圖讓他接受教育
He can't get big pieces of information through the keyhole
他從鑰匙孔中都無法獲取大量的信息
So, Wart said how about a little enchantment
所以 沃爾特說使用些魔法怎么樣
We can change me into an ant
我們可以把他變成一只螞蟻
There's an ant colony in glass in his room
他房間的玻璃杯里有一個蟻群
What's some of the things you think of in this whole chapter about being an ant?
那么你們認為這整一章是在說些什么 是有關怎樣變成了一只螞蟻嗎
What are some of the things you call to mind about being an ant?
關于變成一只螞蟻 你們首先想到的是什么
What is the ants' vocabulary like?
螞蟻的詞匯是什么樣的
Limited right, they can't express any personal stuff
有限的權利 它們無法表達出人類的東西
Everything is either done or not done
每一件事要不已經完成 或者未完成
That's the only thing they can say
這是它們唯一可以說的
What's their role in life?
它們在生活的作用是什么
How much free will do they have? None
它們將會有多少自由度 沒有

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 聲明,陳述

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
screen [skri:n]

想一想再看

n. 屏,幕,銀幕,屏風
v. 放映,選拔,掩

 
keyhole ['ki:həul]

想一想再看

n. 鑰匙孔 adj. 內幕的

 
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,狀況

聯想記憶
limited ['limitid]

想一想再看

adj. 有限的,被限制的
動詞limit的過

 
colony ['kɔləni]

想一想再看

n. 殖民地,僑民,僑居地,聚居(地), 群體,菌落

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 芝加哥警署第十一季| 斯科| 马德哈万| 少年派2全集免费播放| 余男狂怒| 纳得克·库吉米亚| 红灯区1996| 爱自由| 春闺梦里人电影在线观看| 董璇惊艳写真| 一眉道人演员表| 东山飘雨西关晴| 王源个人资料简介身高| 印度电影《情罪》免费观看中文| 奇门遁甲免费讲解全集| 舞法天女朵法拉演员表| 《魔鬼天使》电影| 横冲直撞好莱坞| 天堂av| 孤战迷城电视剧剧情介绍| after17吉他谱| 我们爱你| 同志电影副歌1080p| 伊迪娜·门泽尔| 今天是你的生日合唱谱二声部| 床上黄色片| 邵雨薇为艺术做出贡献的电影有哪些| 索玛花开 电视剧| 二年级53天天练语文上册答案| 涂口红的正确方法视频| 前田爱| 许华升公个人资料身高多少| 干了一个月的家具导购| 欧美日韩欧美日韩| 《生命中有你》赞美诗歌| 红电视剧演员表| 沉默的羔羊1| 晓彤| 我爱你再见演员表| 娟子演的所有电视剧| 爱情最美丽 电视剧|