日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 公開課 > 斯坦福大學《創業與企業發展》 > 正文

創業與企業發展(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:尋找合伙人

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Um, today, we're gonna talk about how to hire ah, and how to execute.

今天,我們將談談如何招聘與如何執行
Hopefully you don't execute the people you hire.
希望你們不會解雇你自己招的人
Um. Sometimes.
有時會
Uh, so, first, I wanna talk about co-founder.
所以,首先,我想先談談合伙人
Um, co-founder relationships are among the most important in the entire company.
合伙關系是整個公司中最重要的關系之一
Um, and everyone says that you need to watch out for tension brewing among co-founders,
每個人都說你得提防合伙人之間醞釀的緊張關系
and address them immediately, and that's all true.
并立刻解決這種緊張關系,這些都是真的
And certainly in YC's case.
當然在YC中也是如此
The number one cause of early death for start ups is, is co-founder blow ups.
創業公司很早就失敗的最主要原因是合伙關系的告吹
But for some reason a lot of treat choosing their co-founder with even less importance than they put on hiring.
但由于某種原因,許多人更加看重雇傭,而不是選擇合伙人
Um, don't do this.
不要這樣干
This is one of the most important decisions you make in the life of your start up,
這是你創業生涯中做的最重要的一個決定,
and you get treated as such.
這個決定對今后影響重大
And for some reason, students are really bad at this.
由于某種原因,學生在這方面很不擅長
They just pick someone, they're like I wanna start a business,
他們隨意挑了一個人。他們的想法是,我想創業
you wanna start a business, let's start it, start it together.
你想創業,那我們就一起干吧,就開始一起創業

尋找合伙人

Um, there are these, like, co-founder dating things where you're like hey, I'm looking for a co-founder.

就像在合伙人見面會上尋找一個合伙人
We don't really know each other, let's start a company.
我們并不了解彼此,我們一起開個公司吧
And this is like crazy.
這很瘋狂
Um, you would never hire someone like this,
你絕不會隨便雇傭一個人
and yet people are willing to choose their business partners this way.
然而人們卻愿意這樣選擇他們的生意伙伴
Um, it's really, really bad.
這真的很糟糕
And choosing a random co-founder or choosing someone you don't have a long history with.
隨機選擇一個合伙人或者選擇你認識不久的人
Choosing someone that you're not friends with.
選擇一個不是你朋友的人
So that when things are really going wrong, you have this sort of past history to bind you together.
以至于出現問題時,你們之間的關系基礎又不牢
Um, usually ends up in disaster.
合作關系通常都會以失敗告終
We had one YC batch where nine of about 75 companies
我們曾孵化過約有75個公司的一批公司
added on a random co-founder between when we interviewed the companies and when they started,
其中9個公司在我們面試他們時或他們公司成立之初不慎重地增加了一個合伙人
and all nine of those teams fell apart in the next year.
這9個公司在下一年全部都四分五裂了
Uh, the track record for founders that don't already know each other is really bad.
我們的跟蹤記錄發現,公司創建者之間的不了解帶來的影響很大
Um, a good way to meet a co-founder is in college.
找到合伙人的一個好方法是在大學里找
If you're not in college and you don't know a co-founder,
如果你不在大學,并且不認識合伙人
the next best thing I think is to go work in an interesting company.
我認為接下來你最好是能在一家有意思的公司工作
If you work at Facebook or Google or something like that, um, it's probably almost as co-founder Rich at Stanford.
如果你在Facebook或谷歌等公司上班,潛在合伙人有可能不比斯坦福少
It's better to have no co-founder uh, than have a bad co-founder, but it's still bad to be a solo founder.
與其找一個糟糕的合伙人,不如不要合伙人,但沒有合伙人也不好
Um, I was just looking at the status here before we started.
上課之前我看了一些統計資料
For the top, and I may have missed one cause I was counting quickly,
由于我數地比較快,可能會遺漏
but I think, but for the top 20 most valuable YC companies um, all of them have at least two founders.
但我認為,最有價值的20家YC孵化的公司,它們都至少有兩個合伙人
Uh, and we, we probably fund at a rate of something like one out of ten solo teams.
我們資助的創業公司中,單人創業公司的比例大概是十分之一
Uh, so best of all, founder you know, co-founder you know.
因此最好的是,找個志同道合的合伙人
Um, better than that or not as good as that but still okay, solo founder.
這比沒有要好,沒有合伙人也是可以的
Random founder you meet.
隨隨便便找個合伙人最次了
Uh, again students do this for some reason.
再次,學生會出于某種原因這樣做
Really, really bad.
這真的很糟糕
Uh, so as you're thinking about co-founders and people that could be good,
因此,當你考慮合伙人,一些潛在合伙人
there's a question of what you're looking for, right?
隨之而來的問題是,尋找什么樣的合伙人?
And at YC we have this public phrase.
在YC,我們有這樣一個眾所周知的詞語
Um, and it's relentlessly resourceful.
那就是敏思篤行
And everyone's heard about it.
每個人都聽過
And I think that really is a very good description for what you're looking for with co-founders.
我認為這是對你尋找合伙人的最佳描述
Um, you definitely need relentlessly resourceful co-founders.
你一定需要敏思篤行的合伙人

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
tension ['tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 緊張,拉力,張力,緊張狀態,[電]電壓

聯想記憶
resourceful [ri'sɔ:sfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 資源豐富的,足智多謀的

聯想記憶
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描寫,描述,說明書,作圖,類型

聯想記憶
status ['steitəs]

想一想再看

n. 地位,身份,情形,狀況

聯想記憶
solo ['səuləu]

想一想再看

n. 獨奏,獨唱
adj. 單獨的

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,蹤跡,軌道,樂曲
v. 跟蹤

 
random ['rændəm]

想一想再看

adj. 隨機的,隨意的,任意的
adv. 隨

 
relentlessly

想一想再看

adv. 殘酷地,無情地

 
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 猫脸老太太电影完整版免费观看| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 恶魔在线观看免费观看全集高清| 笔仙2大尺度床戏| 教师政治学习笔记| 帕米尔医生电视剧全集免费观看| 玛丽亚小泽| 孤岛飞鹰演员表| 皮肤诊所| 骑脖子视频| 诗歌繁星| 我的爷爷 电影| 牛的交配视频| 李妍杜| 翟凌| 惊魂今晚夜| 美国西部牛仔电影大全| 歌曲串烧串词| 韩宝仪个人简历| 索尼克音爆| 张艺馨个人资料| mariaarredondo| 剑侠世界起源| 欲望之夜| 羽毛球队名诙谐有趣的名字| 电影白洁少妇完整版| 秋霞影视| 茶啊二中王强| 性感美女写真视频| 王韧| 莫比乌斯电影完整版免费观看| 362329| 翟佳滨老师今天答案| 荡寇电视剧演员表| 生物七年级下册人教版电子书 | 初一英语完形填空20篇免费| 黎明电影| 奇米8888| 北风那个吹在线观看免费完整版| 蓝家宝电影| 赵凯的个人资料|