日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 公開課 > 斯坦福大學《創業與企業發展》 > 正文

創業與企業發展(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:課堂答疑

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Uh, before I jump into today's lecture, I wanted to answer a few questions.

在今天的課程開始之前,我想回答幾個問題
People emailed me saying they had questions about the last lecture they ran out of time for.
有人給我發郵件說他們對上節課的內容有疑問,他們當時沒時間問
So if you have a question about what we covered last time um,
所以如果你們對上節課有什么問題的話
I am welcome to answer it now starting with you.
我很高興回答,就從你開始吧
Can you use the mic feed?
你能用麥克風嗎?
Uh, it should be on.
它應該是打開的
Can you not hear me?
聽得見我說話嗎?
No?
不能?
Maybe you can ask them to turn on.
可以叫工作人員打開
Ah, hopefully it will come on.
希望它能用
Anybody else? Yes?
還有人嗎?好的

創業與企業發展

Ah, so one question that was submitted online was um,

線上提交的一個問題是
how do I identify if a market has a fast growth rate now, and also for the next ten years.
如果一個市場現在增長迅速,我怎樣才能辨別它在接下來的十年仍然增長迅速
All right, so the question is how you identify markets that are growing quickly.
好的,你的問題是你如何辨別增長迅速的市場
Um, the good news about this is this is one of the big advantages students have.
對此,有一個好消息就是這是學生的優勢之一
Um, you should just trust your instincts on this.
你直接相信自己的直覺就行
Um, older people have to basically guess about the technologies that are sort of,
年齡大的人一般都認為科技是某種
that young people are using, right?
年輕人的玩意兒,是吧
Because young people get older and they become the dominant market.
因為年輕人變老,然后主宰市場
Um, but you can just watch what you're doing, what your friends are doing.
但你可以就看看自己在做什么,你的朋友們在做什么
And um, you will almost certainly have better instincts on fast-growing markets than anybody older than you.
這樣,你自然就會比那些年長于你的人,更能辨別增長迅速的市場
And so the answer to this is just trust your instincts.
所以答案就是相信你的直覺
Think about what you're using more, think about what you're using,
想想你用的多的東西,想想你正在使用的東西
what you're seeing people your age begin to start using.
以及你的同齡人開始用的東西
Um, that will almost certainly be the future.
這些很有可能就會是未來的主導產品
Maybe I can do one more question on the last lecture before we start.
在我們開始之前我還可以再回答一個問題
Um, this isn't really last lecture, but another online is,
我的問題不是關于上節課的,是一個網上的問題
how do you deal with burnout while still being effective and remaining effective?
你怎樣應對由過度工作引起的身心疲勞,同時仍然保持高效率呢?
Yeah. Sure.
好的
Um, so the question is how you deal with burnout as a founder.
作為一個創立人如何處理由過度工作引起的身心疲勞
Uh,this,the answer to this is just that it sucks and you keep going
我的答案就是,這種情況的確很糟糕,你還是得繼續工作
Um, unlike a student, where you can sort of throw up your hands and say, you know what, I'm really burned out.
不像學生,學生可以舉手承認,說自己真的身心俱疲了
I'm just gonna like get bad grades this quarter.
我這學期得掛了
Uh, one of the hard parts about running a start up is that it's real life.
創業最困難的一個部分就是它是真實的生活
And um, you just have to get through it.
你只能熬過去
Uh, the canonical advice is like go on vacation or whatever.
對普通人的建議是去度度假之類的
Um, that never works for founders.
但對創業者來說這并不管用
It's sort of all consuming in this way.
度假沒有什么效果
It's very difficult to understand.
很難理解
So what you do is you just keep going.
因此你能做的就是繼續
Um, you rely on people uh, it's like really important.
他人的支持對你很重要
And founder depression is this serious thing.
創業者抑郁是很嚴重的事情
And you need to have a support network.
你需要一個支持網絡
Um, but the way through burnout is just to address the challenges,
但度過身心俱疲的方法就是面對挑戰
address the things that are going wrong, and you'll eventually feel better.
糾正問題,最終你就會感覺好得多
All right, so, last week we, or last lecture we covered the idea and the product,
好的,上周,或者說上節課我們講到創意和產品
um, and I want to just emphasize that if you don't get those right,
我得強調一下,如果這兩點做不好
none of the rest of this going to save you.
剩下的內容救不了你

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
emphasize ['emfəsaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 強調,著重

 
effective [i'fektiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有效的,有影響的

聯想記憶
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 識別,認明,鑒定
vi. 認同,感同身

 
eventually [i'ventjuəli]

想一想再看

adv. 終于,最后

 
depression [di'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沮喪,蕭條

聯想記憶
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 網絡,網狀物,網狀系統
vt. (

 
canonical [kə'nɔnikəl]

想一想再看

n. 牧師禮服,法服 adj. 依教規的,被認為圣典的,

 
dominant ['dɔminənt]

想一想再看

adj. 占優勢的,主導的,顯性的
n. 主宰

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 误杀2演员名单| 变态的视频| 金瓶儿| 演觉法师| 托比马奎尔《兄弟》| 孤战迷城电视剧剧情介绍| 我亲爱的简谱| 色黄视频免费观看| 壁纸纯欲天花板| 电影在线观看高清完整版| 觉醒年代免费看| 超级飞侠 第四季 动漫| 日记100字简单| 龙岭迷窟演员表| 川岛丽| 韩国电影两个小姨子| 二次元头像少女| 风云太白山电影| 1—42集分集剧情简介| 李保国电影| 打开抖音网页版| 徐荣柱| 风俗通| 高冷女头| 百岁宫简介| 创业史全文免费阅读| 寡妇4做爰电影| 捷克女人性ⅹxxxx视频| 唐人街探案4免费观看高清版电影| 出埃及记电影| 抖音官方| 我和我的父辈 电影| 杨玉环秘史| 蓝燕3d电影《极乐宝鉴》在线观看| 王音棋的个人简历| 《纯真年代》| 熊涛| 直播惊魂夜| 欧美日韩欧美日韩| 狂野殴美激情性bbbbbb| 哈利学前班|