Lesson 12 Around Town
第十二課 城鎮地標
April 27
4月27日
Getting a Driver's License
考駕照
Read it!
讀讀看!
Taylor wants a driver's license. She took a course in Vancouver.
泰樂想要取得駕照。她在溫哥華上過駕訓課,
But she still needs to take two tests.
但她還需要參加兩項考試。
How can she get one?
她要如何參加考試呢?
Rob has to renew his license at the DMV.
羅柏必須到監理處更換駕照,
Rob and Taylor can go together.
羅柏和泰樂可以一起去。
At the DMV, Taylor applies for her license.
泰樂在監理處申請了考駕照,
Can she pass the tests?
她能夠通過測驗嗎?
Conversation A
會話A
What are you doing, Taylor?
泰樂,妳在做什么?
I'm looking for information online.
我在網絡上找信息,
I want to get a driver's license.
我想要取得駕照。
Oh. You don't have a license?
哦,妳沒有駕照?
No, not yet. When I lived in Vancouver, I took a driving course.
沒有,還沒有。我住在溫哥華的時候,上過駕訓課程,
But I don't have a license.
可是我還沒有駕照。
I see. How's your driving?
原來如此。妳車開得怎么樣?
It's pretty good. I practiced a lot.
開得還不錯, 我經常練習。
Good. You have to take a driving test at the DMV.
那好,妳必須到監理處去參加駕駛考試。
Conversation B
會話B
Do I need to bring anything?
我需要帶什么東西嗎?
Yes. You need to bring ID and money to pay the fee.
需要。妳需要帶身分證和支付費用的錢。
I can do that. But I don't know how to get there.
這沒問題, 可是我不知道怎么到那里去。
Actually, I need to go to the DMV to renew my license.
實際上,我需要到監理處去更換我的駕照,
I can take you there.
我可以帶妳去。
Really? Great!
真的嗎?太好了!
We can go after work today.
我們可以今天下班后去。
Sure! See you then.
好!到時候見。
Conversation C
會話C
Well, here we are! Welcome to the DMV.
好,我們到了!歡迎來到監理處。
Now what do we do?
現在我們要怎么辦?
There's a sign over there. We can go there to apply for your license.
那里有個指標, 我們可以到那里去申請考妳的駕照。
First I take a written test, right?
我首先必須參加筆試,對不對?
Yes. Then you take a driving test.
沒錯,然后再參加路考。
Last, you pay the fee.
最后再支付費用。
And then I'll have my license!
然后我就可以拿到駕照了!
If you pass both tests.
如果妳兩項考試都通過的話。