日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語演講 > TED演講MP3+字幕 > TED演講之娛樂篇 > 正文

TED演講(視頻+MP3+雙語字幕):為了理解而游戲(4)

來源:網易 編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Pause for about 10 seconds.

暫停了大約10 秒鐘。
Can I play a game, Mommy?
我可以玩游戲了嗎,媽媽?
And I thought, that's it? And so, you know,
而我想,這就完了?因為,你知道,
this is the Middle Passage, this is an incredibly significant event, and she's treating it like, basically some black people went on a cruise, is more or less how it sounds to her.
這是可是中央航路,這是一件難以置信的重大事件,但她看待它就像是一些黑人去參加一次乘船游覽,她差不多就是這種感覺。
And so, to me, I wanted more value in this, so when she asked if she could play a game, I said,Yes.
對我來說,我希望其中有更多意義,所以當她問我是否可以玩游戲時,我說,可以。
And so I happened to have all of these little pieces.
碰巧我有很多這種小玩具。
I'm a game designer, so I have this stuff sitting around my house.
我是一個游戲設計師,所以我家到處都是這些東西。
So I said, Yeah, you can play a game, and I give her a bunch of these, and I tell her to paint them in different families. These are pictures of Maezza when she was — God, it still chokes me up seeing these.
于是我說,是啊,你可以玩游戲,之后我給了她一些這種小玩具,然后我讓她給他們上色表示不同的家庭成員。這些照片都是 Maezza正在—上帝,現在我看到這些依然會哽咽。
So she's painting her little families.
她在畫她的迷你家庭成員。
So then I grab a bunch of them and I put them on a boat.
于是我抓起其中的一部分,把它們放在一條小船上。
This was the boat. It was made quickly obviously.
這就是那條小船。很明顯它是個速成品。
And so the basic gist of it is, I grabbed a bunch of families,
所以重點是,我抓起一把玩具家人,
and she's like, Mommy, but you forgot the pink baby and you forgot the blue daddy and you forgot all these other things.
而她不斷地念叨:媽媽,您忘了拿粉紅寶寶你忘了拿藍爸爸你忘了拿這個那個等等。
And she says, They want to go. And I said,
她說,他們也想要去。我說:
Honey, no they don't want to go. This is the Middle Passage.
不,親愛的,他們不想去。這是中央航路。
Nobody wants to go on the Middle Passage.
沒人愿意走中央航路。
So she gave me a look that only a daughter of a game designer would give a mother,
然后她看了看我,只有游戲設計師的女兒才會用這樣的表情看著她媽媽
and as we're going across the ocean, following these rules,
當我們準備“橫渡大洋”,按照這些規則進行時,
she realizes that she's rolling pretty high, and she says to me, We're not going to make it.
她意識到這些要求太高了,她對我說我們做不到。
And she realizes, you know, we don't have enough food,
她意識到了,我們沒有足夠的糧食,
and so she asks what to do, and I say,
于是她問要怎么辦,我回答道,
Well, we can either—Remember, she's seven We can either put some people in the water or we can hope that they don't get sick and we make it to the other side.
嗯,我們可以要么—請記住,她當時七歲,我們可以要么把一些人放到水中,要么我們只能希望他們一直不生病直到我們到達目的地。
And she -- just the look on her face came over and she said -- now mind you this is after a month of this is Black History Month, right?
她又用之前的表情看了我一眼。后來有一天—請注意,這是經過一個月的(歷史熏陶)之后那個月剛好是美國黑人歷史月(二月)。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 設計者

聯想記憶
gist [dʒist]

想一想再看

n. 要點,要旨

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 光彩年华| 库存管理软件| 李彦萱| 李雪琴个人资料及简历| 公共事务在线| 《在一起》电影免费观看| 工业硫酸| 廖凡和莫小棋主演的一半火焰一半海水 | av毛片免费看| 寡妇高潮一级片免费看| 山田裕二| 少先队应知应会知识题库及答案| 男生强吻女生视频| 榜上佳婿电视剧全集免费观看高清下载 | 乱世佳人电视剧免费观看完整版 | 周星驰的全部电影免费观看| 11085| 泷泽萝拉第二部| 91天堂素人97年清纯嫩模| 山西电视台今天电视节目表| 02j331| 人设oc素材| 隐秘而伟大豆瓣| 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| 林正英演的全部电影| 巨乳写真| 打开双腿扒开打屁股羞辱惩罚视频| 美国派7| dy| 血染淑女| 黄视频免费| 贴身保镖完整电影| 婚姻审判短剧免费观看全集| 黄视频免费看网站| 新人类电影| 吻胸摸全身视频| 地下道的美人鱼| 根深蒂固韩国电影| 辩论赛作文| 无锡地图高清版大图| 麦当娜·西科尼|