April 14
4月14日
Read it!
讀讀看!
What a fun scavenger hunt!
真是一場好玩的尋寶游戲!
Even though both teams almost ran out of time, they completed the list.
兩支隊伍雖然都差點來不及,但還是找到了清單上所有的東西。
Alex's team was faster, so Abby gives Alex a prize.
亞力克斯的隊伍動作比較快,所以雅碧給了亞力克斯一份獎品。
He will share it with his teammates.
他將會和隊友一起分享。
Rob's team shares some things they saw in town.
羅柏的隊伍則是分享了他們在城里看到的一些東西,
They noticed many things that they often ignore.
他們注意到了許多他們平常忽略的東西。
What a clever way to celebrate birthdays!
以這種方法慶祝生日真是聰明!
Conversation A
會話A
That scavenger hunt was so exciting!
這場尋寶游戲真是刺激!
It was! I'm really glad everyone enjoyed it.
的確!我很高興大家都樂在其中。
We did. And I knew my team would win!
我們確實樂在其中, 而且我早就知道我們這一隊一定會贏!
You almost ran out of time.
你們差點來不及。
Once we found everything, we just ran straight back to the office.
我們一找到了所有的東西,就直接跑回辦公室。
Both teams completed the list.
兩隊都找到了清單上的所有東西,
But your team was faster.
可是你的隊伍動作比較快,
So here's your prize!
所以這是你們的獎品!
Thanks, Abby! I'll share it with my teammates.
雅碧,謝了!我會和我的隊友們一起分享。
Happy Birthday!
生日快樂!
Conversation B
會話B
I still can't believe we found everything on the list!
我還是不敢相信我們找到了清單上的所有東西!
I didn't think we would!
我沒想到我們做得到!
A kite, a feather ...
風箏、羽毛…
The park was a good place to look.
公園是個很適合找這些東西的地方,
And the convenience store!
還有便利商店!
I love this picture of us with the dinosaur.
我很喜歡這張我們和恐龍合照的照片。
I'm glad Alex's team won.
我很高興亞力克斯的隊伍贏了,
But we still had fun!
可是我們這隊也玩得很開心!
That was a clever way to celebrate Abby's birthday.
用這種方法慶祝雅碧的生日真是聰明。
Conversation C
會話C
I learned a lot about our town today.
我今天學到了許多我們城里的事情。
I know what you mean.
我了解妳的意思。
I noticed many things today that I've never seen before.
我今天注意到了許多我以前沒有看到的東西。
It was fun visiting places I often ignore.
走訪我通常不會注意到的地方實在很好玩。
I want to visit that park again.
我想再去那座公園一次。
I want to eat at that dinosaur restaurant sometime!
我想找個時間去那家恐龍餐廳吃飯!
A scavenger hunt is a good way to learn more about your town!
尋寶游戲是對自己的城鎮獲得更多了解的好方法!
And to celebrate a birthday!
也是慶祝生日的好方法!