The theories of everything I have been looking at are big.
我研究的萬物的理論都是宏觀的
And now I want to look at the very small,
現在我想研究微觀的
and see how I may unify gravity and quantum mechanics.
看我能不能結合重力和量子力學
How long might in theory everything take?
理論上來說這要多久
Twenty years no more than that.That fast.That fast.I believe in the possible.
不會超過二十年 這么快啊 這么快呢 我相信可能性
I believe small though we are, insignificant though we maybe,
我相信我們雖然渺小 無足輕重
we can reach full understanding of the universe.
我們還是能完全理解宇宙
You're right when you said you felt small
你說你看著蒼穹 感覺自己渺小
looking out the dome down there.We're very very small.
說得沒錯 我們是非常渺小
But we are profoundly capable of very very big things.
但我們完全能做很偉大的事
Where are you going?Things to do.Things to do.
你去哪兒 還有事要做 有事要做
Can you hear me?Can you hear me?Can you hear me?
你能聽到我嗎 你能聽到我嗎 你能聽到我嗎