The first three chapters, nothing special.The forth...Mozart.Oh, hello.
前三章 并無新意 第四章 天才之作 哦 你好啊
Jane, women are not allowed.No, not allowed, against the rules.
簡 女人是不能. 不能上來 違反規則
Ah, I'll go.Good-bye.I, er, I have to go and see the bursar for the keys.
我...我還是走吧 再見 我要去找財務主管要鑰匙
They've given me a fellowship.Are you coming?And the same rule for everyone are keys.
我贏得獎學金了 一起來嗎 鑰匙分配的規則一視同仁
No special treatment when it comes to housing.
分房不給任何人特別待遇
I am not like all the rest.That's what they all say.
我跟他們不一樣 誰都這么說
Please listen to me, and you listen very carefully.This man cannot walk upstairs.
請你聽我說 你聽好了 這個人不能上樓梯
His illness will not allow it, his illness will get worse.
這是他疾病所致 而且他的疾病還會加重
He needs housing with easy access,And he is going to be my husband.
他需要分到比較好走的房間 而你也會給他找間這樣的房間 你要不去
all the newspapers will hear about how the bursar of this college
我就告訴所有報社 這所學校的財務主管
treats a man of huge courage, brilliant mind
是怎么對待一個非常勇敢 天賦異稟
and capacity to imagine fates like a piece of nothing,
并能對命運的不公不屑一顧的人
You understand me?And he is going to be my husband.
你聽懂了嗎 而且他將成為我丈夫