I'm thinking about time going in the oppsite direction.
我在思考關于時間沿反方向前行
What? Singularities.A collapse, everything into nothing, yes?
什么 奇點 坍圮 是萬物化為虛無
So reverse the time so the collapse is an explosion.
那么反過來 坍圮就成了爆炸
Nothing into everything!You're talking about stars?
虛無變為萬物 你是說恒星嗎
No! No, I'm not talking about stars!
不 不 我不是在說恒星
I'm talking about the beginning of the universe.
我是說宇宙的起源
That Roger Penrose, clever of me to find him.
羅杰·彭羅斯 我找他真是太明智了
I've told you that you could help him.
我就說你能幫到他
He helped himself, I think.That's your other talent.
我想他是自己做到的 這是你的另一個優點
What? - Your preposterous modesty.
什么 -你過分的謙虛