March 3
3月3日
Read it!
讀讀看!
What tools does Rob need for the car wash?
羅柏需要為洗車活動準備哪些工具?
He needs sponges, soap, buckets and lots of water!
他需要海綿、肥皂水、水桶和大量的水!
Alex helps out at the car wash.
亞力克斯到洗車活動上幫忙。
He works hard to support Rob. Good job, Alex!
他很努力支持羅柏。亞力克斯,做得好!
The donations will help build a new kitchen for the church building!
眾人的捐款將可協助教會大樓蓋一間新廚房!
But watch out for Alex, Rob!
不過,羅柏,要小心亞力克斯!
Conversation A
會話A
Abby! Can you help me?
雅碧!妳可以幫我嗎?
Sure, Rob! What are you doing?
羅柏,沒問題!你在做什么?
I'm raising money for my church.
我在為我的教會募款。
Our building needs a new kitchen.
我們的教會大樓需要一間新廚房,
So we're having a car wash.
所以我們要舉辦一場洗車活動。
Good idea! How can I help you?
好主意!我可以幫什么忙?
You're good at planning things.
妳很會規劃事情,
What do I need for a car wash?
我需要為洗車活動準備什么?
Well, first you need the right tools!
這個嘛,首先,你需要適當的工具!
The right tools?
適當的工具?
Conversation B
會話B
You need sponges, soap, buckets and─of course─lots of water!
你需要一些海綿、肥皂水、水桶,還有…當然了…大量的水!
Of course. What else?
當然, 還有呢?
Second, you need cars to wash!
第二,你需要有車可以洗!
Invite people to come.
邀請大家把車開來洗。
Make big signs. Tell everyone about the car wash.
制作大廣告牌, 向大家廣發洗車活動的消息。
We can do that!
這我們做得到!
And last─you need volunteers to wash the cars!
最后…你需要志工幫忙洗車!
Yes, volunteers! People in my church can help.
沒錯,志工!我教會的人可以幫忙。
Great. Other people can help, too!
太好了。其他人也可以幫忙啊!
Conversation C
會話C
Alex, look at you! You're wet!
亞力克斯,你看看你!身上都濕了!
And there's soap all over you!
而且全身都是肥皂泡沫!
I know! This is a messy job.
我知道!這是一件會弄得很臟亂的工作。
You washed lots of cars. Look at the donations!
你洗了很多車, 你看這些捐款!
That's a lot!
真是不少啊!
Thanks for supporting us today, Alex!
亞力克斯,謝謝你今天來支持我們!
You're welcome. This is a great way to raise money.
不客氣, 這是個募款的好方法。
But one thing will make this even better ...
不過,有一件事會讓這場活動變得更棒…
What's that?
什么事?
Getting you wet!
把你也弄濕!