March 6
3月6日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Phew! Practice can make you tired, but it is important for making progress.
呼!練習樂器會讓人很疲累,可是要進步就得練習。
If you want to improve and become a successful musician, you must practice often.
如果你想要進步而成為成功的音樂家,你就必須經常練習。
Be careful to play each note the right way.
要仔細以正確的方式彈奏出每一個音。
Is the note loud or soft, fast or slow, long or short?
這個音該重音還是輕聲,拍子快還是慢,長還是短?
And last─don't forget to add emotion!
最后…也不要忘了添加情感!
Enjoy the music!
享受音樂吧!
Conversation A
會話A
Good job! The song sounded a lot better!
漂亮!現在我們演奏得好聽多了!
I think we got it now.
我想現在我們抓到訣竅總算學會了。
How do you feel?
妳覺得怎么樣?
Tired, but great!
很累,可是感覺很棒!
We made a lot of progress.
我們進步了許多。
I agree. You've improved a lot!
我同意。妳進步了很多!
I can play all the right notes.
我可以把所有的音都彈對,
And we can play together at the same time now.
而且我們現在拍子也對,可以合奏了。
Yeah! Not too fast, not too slow!
是啊!不會太快,也不會太慢!
Talent show, here we come!
才藝表演節目,我們來了!
Conversation B
會話B
Hi! How was practice?
嗨!練習進行得怎么樣啦?
Great! We've made a lot of progress.
很棒!我們進步了很多,
The practice has really improved my playing.
練習真的讓我的演奏大為改進。
That's important.
這點很重要。
If you want to be a successful musician, you have to practice a lot!
妳如果想要成為成功的音樂家,就必須常常練習!
Yes! Practice helps you learn the right notes.
沒錯!練習能夠幫助你奏出正確的音。
True. But practice can also help you with so much more.
的確,可是練習還可以為妳帶來許多幫助。
There's more to music than just the notes.
彈奏音樂不是只有正確的音而已。
Conversation C
會話C
Loud or soft, fast or slow, long or short ...
重音或輕聲,拍子快或慢,長或短…
That's right! There are different ways to play each note.
沒錯!每個音都有各種不同的彈奏方式。
It makes the music more interesting to listen to.
這樣音樂聽起來才會更有意思。
Music also needs emotion!
音樂也需要情感!
Play it with feeling! Enjoy the song.
要帶著感情演奏!享受妳演奏的曲子。
I'll remember that. Thanks, Rob.
我會記住的。羅柏,謝了。
What are you carrying?
你拿著什么?
I decided to play my violin for the talent show.
我決定在才藝表演節目上拉小提琴。
So ... I'm going to practice!
所以…我得練習!