Your visitor, Mr. Hawking.He wouldn't let me out of sight, not once.
找你的 霍金先生 他一刻不松懈地盯著我
Scared me out of my mug, I think.Oh, rules, rules, rules!
好像我還能打劫似的 這么多的規矩
Penrose's lecture in London. Otherwise engaged?
彭羅斯在倫敦有演講 你不來了嗎
Stephen? Are you all right?Fine, fine.Oh, your two favourite words.
史蒂芬 你沒事吧 挺好 挺好的 你就喜歡說這話
Is it all right for me to have come?Fine.
我來找你沒事嗎 挺好
No, it's not your turn.What are you doing?
不 不該你呢 你在干嘛
It's in the rules, I've cricketed it and so I go again.
規則是我打歪了 所以我再擊一次
Can you keep doing that?Of course I can.So what you are supposed to do get your pair of balls as far away from it as possible and then.
你能一直這么打下去嗎 當然能了 你要把你的球 打得盡量遠 然后...
What? What is it? What you're doing, croaking?
怎么了 你笑什么
Hold on. A Penrose lecture in London.
等等 倫敦的彭羅斯演講
It's all right. Go, now! Work!
沒事的 快去吧 去工作啊