日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記 > 正文

愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:愛麗絲王后

來源:可可英語 編輯:clover ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

9 Queen Alice

9 愛麗絲王后
'Well, this is grand!'said Alice.
“啊,多壯觀!”愛麗絲說。
She got up and walked around for a while, but the crown felt very heavy and strange, so she sat down again.
她站起來,來回走了一會兒,但王冠太重,戴著不自在,她重又坐下。
Then she noticed that the Red Queen and the White Queen were now sitting on either side of her.
然后,她發現紅方王后與白方王后正坐在她兩邊。
How they had got there, she had no idea. But she was not at all surprised.
她不知道她們怎么會坐在這兒的。但她一點兒也不奇怪。
Nothing could surprise her now in the looking-glass world.
現在鏡中世界的一切對她來說都是不足為奇的。
'Now I am a Queen,'said Alice, 'does this mean that the game of chess has finished, or-'
愛麗絲說:“現在我是王后了,這是否意味著象棋游戲就到此為止了,或者--”
'Speak when you're spoken to!' the Red Queen said.
“有人跟你講話,你才講,”紅方王后說。

alice28.png

Think before you speak, and write it down afterwards.

講話前要先思考,過后再記下來。
'But I only-' Alice began·
“但我只是--”愛麗絲開口說。
'And you can't be a Queen,' the Red Queen went on, 'until you've done your lessons.'
紅方王后又說:“直到你學好功課,你才能當王后?!?/div>
'Are you good at sums?' the White Queen asked.
“你擅長算術嗎?”白方王后問。
What's one and one and one and one and one and one and one?
1加 1加 1加 1加1加1加1總共得多少?
'I don't know,'said Alice. 'I lost count. But why-'
愛麗絲答:“我不知道。我算不清。但為什么--”
'She can't do sums,'said the Red Queen. 'What about languages? And can you read?'
“她做不了算術,語言能力怎樣?能讀書嗎?”紅方王后問。
'Of course I can read!' Alice said. 'And I know a little French, but I really don't see why-'
愛麗絲答道:“我當然會讀書,我還懂點法語,可是我真的不明白為什么--”
'It's clear,' said the White Queen, shaking her head sadly,
“很顯然,”白方王后遺憾地搖搖頭說。
that she wants to argue about something, but she doesn't know what to argue about!
她想爭辯點什么,但不清楚想爭辯些什么!
Alice decided it would be safer to say nothing, and for awhile there was silence.
愛麗絲判定一言不發更保險。有一會兒,大家都不吭聲。
Then the Red Queen said to theWhite Queen, 'I invite you to Alice's party this afternoon.'
隨后,紅方王后對白方王后說:“我邀請你參加今天下午愛麗絲的聚會?!?/div>
'And I invite you,' the White Queen replied.
白方王后答道:“我也邀請你去。
'But I must have a rest first,' she went on. 'I am so sleepy.'
但我得先休息一下?!彼盅a充了一句說:“我太困了。”
'And so must I,' said the Red Queen.
“我也同樣?!奔t方王后說。
She looked at Alice. 'You can sing to us, to help us sleep.'
她看著愛麗絲,“你可以給我們唱歌,幫助我們入睡?!?/div>
Then the two Queens put their heads against Alice's shoulders.
然后,兩個王后把頭都靠在愛麗絲的肩膀上。
In a moment they were both asleep, and snoring loudly.
一會兒,她們就睡著了,鼾聲如雷。

?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 活动评价| 戏王之王演员表| 猎仇者电影| 新妈妈2| 红灯区在线观看完整版| 电视剧热播剧大全| 托尔金| 地铁女孩| 色域在线| cf脚本| 电影英雄| 贝加尔湖畔钢琴谱| 国产老头视频| 抖音手机网页版入口| 秀人网门户网免费| 大佬和我的365天| 老闺蜜电视剧免费观看完整版高清| 神经内科出科个人总结| 好好操视频| 浙江旅游地图| 卑微的灵魂| 寿康宝鉴戒期表| 国产伦理电影在线观看| 视频欧美| 姐妹兄弟演员表| 逐步爱上你| 女用春情药什么好| 南海长城 电影| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计 | 霜雪千年简谱| 电视剧暖春全集免费播放| 闪婚后傅先生马甲藏不住了免费播放| 唐街十三妹| 爱之梦钢琴谱| 河南省gdp城市排名| 宇宙刑事卡邦| 生物选择性必修三| 无涯:杜琪峰的电影世界 电影| 456电影网络重口味456| 掐脖子的视频| 骨妹|