February 17
2月17日
Read it!
讀讀看!
Flight attendants spend a lot of time in the sky.
空服員待在天空中的時間很長。
They work on planes. They keep passengers safe.
他們在飛機上工作, 保護乘客平安。
They show passengers the emergency exit and how to wear their seat belt.
他們會向乘客說明緊急出口在哪里,也會教他們如何系上安全帶。
Passengers should wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
乘客應該穿著舒適的衣服與鞋子。
They also shouldn't pack too much in their bags and carry-ons.
他們的包包與登機箱不該塞太多東西,
They have to carry them!
他們可得自己攜帶呢!
Conversation A
會話A
Thanks for being on the program, Amy.
愛咪,謝謝妳來到我們的節目。
You spend a lot of time in the sky.
妳待在天空中的時間很長。
I do. I'm a flight attendant.
的確。我是空服員,
I work on a plane.
我在飛機上工作。
How often do flight attendants work?
空服員工作的時數有多高?
Most flight attendants work 65 to 85 hours a month.
大多數空服員一個月都工作六十五到八十五個小時。
Oh. Is your job difficult?
喔。妳的工作困難嗎?
Sometimes it is. My job can be tiring.
有時候。我的工作有時候會讓人很疲累,
But it can be fun, too.
但有時候也很好玩。
Conversation B
會話B
Tell us more about your job.
多跟我們談談妳的工作。
Flight attendants take care of people. We keep them safe.
空服員照顧乘客, 我們保護乘客平安。
How do flight attendants keep people safe?
空服員要怎么保護乘客平安?
We show them how to wear their seat belts.
我們教他們怎么系上安全帶,
We also show them the emergency exits.
也告訴他們緊急出口在哪里。
Those are important things to know.
這些都是一定要知道的事情。
We serve passengers drinks and food, too.
我們也供應飲料和餐點給乘客,
We try to keep them comfortable on the flight.
我們盡力讓他們在航程中感到舒適。
Conversation C
會話C
Can you give us some tips for traveling?
妳可以為我們提供一些旅行的訣竅嗎?
Sure. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on the plane!
沒問題。在飛機上要穿著舒適的衣服和鞋子!
Yes. You want to be comfortable.
是,你要讓自己舒服一點,
You have to sit for a long time.
因為你必須坐很長一段時間。
Right. Don't pack too many things in your bag or carry-ons.
沒錯。你的包包或登機箱里不要放太多東西。
If you pack a lot of things, you have to carry it!
你如果塞很多東西,也得自己提!
That's right.
沒錯。