Lesson 10 Health
第十課 健康專題
February 23
2月23日
My Eyes Hurt
眼睛痛
Read it!
讀讀看!
Rob stares at his computer too much. His eyes hurt.
羅柏盯著計算機看的時間太長了,他的眼睛很痛。
He needs to take better care of his eyes.
他對自己的眼睛必須更加照顧,
He only has one pair!
他只有一雙眼睛呀!
Abby gives him some advice.
雅碧為他提供了一些忠告。
One of Rob's contacts is bothering him.
羅柏有一側的隱形眼鏡戴起來不舒服,
He can take it out, but how can he clean it?
他可以拿下隱形眼鏡,可是他要怎么清潔呢?
Jim tells him to put it in his mouth.
吉姆叫他把隱形眼鏡放進嘴里,
But that could give Rob an eye infection!
可是這樣可能會導致羅柏的眼睛感染病菌!
Conversation A
會話A
Oh, my eyes hurt.
噢,我的眼睛好痛。
You stare at that computer too much.
你盯著計算機看的時間太長了,
That's not good for your eyes.
這樣對你的眼睛不好。
I know. But I have to finish my work.
是啊,可是我必須完成我的工作。
Do you take breaks?
你會休息嗎?
Uh, sometimes.
呃,有時候。
You should give your eyes a break every 20 minutes.
你應該每二十分鐘就讓眼睛休息一下。
Really? That often?
真的嗎?這么頻繁?
Yes. Every 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
沒錯,每二十分鐘就該看二十英尺遠的東西看二十秒。
Conversation B
會話B
Thanks for the advice.
謝謝妳的忠告。
I should take better care of my eyes.
我應該好好照顧我的眼睛。
Yes. You only have one pair!
是啊,你只有一雙眼睛呢!
I know.
我知道。
When was the last time you saw an eye doctor?
你上次看眼科是什么時候?
Maybe 5 years ago.
大概五年前吧。
You should see one again.
你應該再去看一次眼科,
Everyone should see an eye doctor every two years.
每個人都應該每兩年看一次眼科。
OK. How do you know all this?
好吧。妳怎么知道這些事情?
My dad is an eye doctor!
我爸爸就是眼科醫生!
Conversation C
會話C
Hi, Rob. Are you OK?
嗨,羅柏,你還好嗎?
Yes. But one of my contacts is bothering me.
還好,可是我有一邊的隱形眼鏡戴起來不太舒服。
Take it out.
那就拿下來嘛。
I would. But how can I clean it in here?
我也想, 可是我在這里怎么清潔隱形眼鏡?
Just put it in your mouth.
放進嘴里含一下就好啦,
Then you can put it in your eye.
然后就可以再戴上去了。
No thanks!
不用了,謝謝!
That's a good way to get an eye infection!
那是得到眼睛感染的好方法!
Really? I do it all the time.
真的嗎?我經常這么做呢。