Lesson 7 Around Town
第七課 城鎮地標
February 16
2月16日
Alex and the Airport
去機場
Read it!
讀讀看!
Alex's parents are coming for a visit.
亞力克斯的父母要來看他,
They arrive at the airport today at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
他們會在今天下午三點抵達機場。
Alex writes down their flight number and arrival time.
亞力克斯記下了他們的班機號碼與抵達時間。
He can drive to the airport.
他可以開車到機場去。
He can take Third Street.
他可以走第三街,
It goes straight to the airport.
那條街直接通往機場。
Will the plane be delayed? Alex hopes not.
飛機會不會誤點呢? 亞力克斯希望不會。
Conversation A
會話A
Hi, Alex. What are you doing?
嗨,亞力克斯,你在做什么?
Hi, Rob. I'm looking for the airport on this map.
嗨,羅柏,我在這張地圖上找機場。
Airport? Are you going somewhere?
機場?你要去什么地方嗎?
No. My parents are coming.
不是,是我爸媽要來。
They arrive today for a visit!
他們要來看我,今天會抵達!
Oh! That's great!
哦!那太好了!
Are they coming for Chinese New Year?
他們是為了春節而來的嗎?
Yes. I'm really excited.
是啊,我非常興奮。
I can't wait to see them.
等不及要和他們見面了。
Conversation B
會話B
What are you doing, Alex?
亞力克斯,你在做什么?
Hi, Susie. I'm writing down my parent's flight number and arrival time.
嗨,蘇希,我在記下我爸媽的班機號碼和抵達時間。
Your parents are coming? That's great!
你爸媽要來?真棒!
Yes, I'm really happy.
是啊,我真的很開心。
What time do they arrive?
他們幾點到?
They arrive this afternoon at 3 o'clock.
他們今天下午三點抵達。
And you're picking them up?
你要去接他們嗎?
Take Third Street. It goes straight to the airport.
走第三街, 那條街直通機場。
OK, thanks.
好,謝了。
Conversation C
會話C
Bye, Taylor. See you tomorrow.
再見,泰樂,明天見。
Are you leaving?
你要走了嗎?
Yes. I'm going to the airport to pick up my parents.
是啊,我要到機場去接我爸媽。
Oh, OK!
哦,好!
I'm a little nervous.
我有點緊張。
I don't know the airport here too well.
我對這里的機場不熟,
And their plane may be delayed.
而且他們的班機可能會誤點。
Don't worry. Everything will be fine!
別擔心, 一切都不會有問題的!
Now get going!
快去吧!