For me, the Fuehrer was an inviolable personality - the Fuehrer of the German Reich.
德意志元首是神圣不可侵犯的。
He, whom Providence had given so many gifts.
上帝賜予他眾多天賦。
He, who was so powerful that he could orchestrate millions.
他擁有強大力量統領百萬人民。
There was the wish to place power in the hands of a man who says,We will do it, and we will only succeed like this,if we all roll up our sleeves.
人民希望把權力交給有魄力的人,他會說,我們會成功,只有真槍實干,我們才能成功。
It made you sick, but it was fascinating at the same time.
這一切會讓你惡心,同時又覺得神奇。
Hitler didn't promise anything.
希特勒并無作出承諾。
It was always "only for the German people and we have to free the people from Marxism.
滿口是為了德國人民,將人們從馬克思主義解放出來。
I only admired the technique.
我只欣賞他的技巧。
The fact is that Hitler managed to get all of them,almost all of them, under the one roof, so to speak.
實際上,希特勒成功籠絡所有人,幾乎所有人,好像全部集中屋檐下。
To pull them together.
將他們團結一起。
People said that Hitler had the effect of a magnet that was being passed over the heads of the German people.
人們說希特勒就像磁場,穿透所有德國人的腦。
But despite this level of adulation, Hitler had not changed-he was just as hate-filled as ever and so was the regime he led.
盡管受到如此獻媚,希特勒絲毫未變,還是以前一樣充滿仇恨,他領導的體制亦可見一斑。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載