I am the rainforest.
我是雨林。
I watched them grow up here.
我看著他們在這里成長。
They've left. But they always come back.
他們離開了。但他們總是會回來。
Yes, they always come back.
是的,他們總會回來的。
For my trees, their wood.
為了獲取我的樹木,作為木材。
My plants, their medicines.
為了采集我的植物,充當藥材。
For my beauty, their escape.
我的美麗是他們的世外桃源。
I've always been there for them and I have been more than generous.
我有求必應。我慷慨大方。
Sometimes I gave it all to them. Now gone forever.
有時候,我付出了全部。現在一切不復返。
But humans, they're so smart. So smart.
但人類啊,他們真的很聰明,真的很聰明。
Such big brains and opposable thumbs.
這么智慧的大腦,靈巧的雙手。
They know how to make things. Amazing things.
他們善于創造,了不起的創造。
Now, why would they need an old forest like me anymore?
現在,他們還需要我這片古老的森林做什么呢?
Jungles? Trees? Well, they do breathe air.
需要我的叢林還是樹木?對了,他們總得呼吸吧。
And I make air.
而我制造了氧氣。
Have they thought about that?
他們意識到這件事了嗎?
Humans, so smart. They'll figure it out.
人類,這么聰明。他們會想出辦法的。
Humans making air. That'll be fun to watch.
人類制造氧氣。那可太有意思了。