瓊:當心!
Gordon:Don't worry. That's just a light rail train.
戈登:別擔心。這只是一列輕軌火車。
The new light rail system shares the road with street traffic.
你在城市中就會看到這種新式輕軌系統的身影。
Jean:Phew! For a second there I thought we were going to collide with it.
瓊:好險!我以為我們要與它相撞了呢。
Gordon:Didn't you see the operator seated at the front of the train?
戈登:你沒看到車前面的駕駛員嗎?
She watches out for other drivers.
她在留意其他司機。
Jean:I didn't know they have operators.
瓊:我不知道還有駕駛員。
I thought they were automatic.
我還以為是自動的呢。
Gordon:No, they're not like some forms of rapid transit.
戈登:不,輕軌不同于某些快速運輸工具。
Jean:I see now that they ride on tracks and are powered by overhead electric lines.
琴:我現在看到它在軌道上行駛,而且動力是架空電力線路。
Gordon:That's right.
戈登:沒錯。
Jean:I'd like to give light rail a try.
瓊:我想去體驗下。
Gordon:Really? Well, there's no time like the present.
戈登:真的嗎?嗯,沒有比現在更適合的時機了。
I'll take you to the nearest stop. There's the platform over there.
我帶你去最近的站臺。就在那邊。
Jean:But I thought you agreed to give me a ride into the city.
瓊:我還以為你同意讓我進城呢。
Gordon:And deprive you of a new travel experience? Never!
戈登:剝奪你第一次的旅行經歷嗎?從來沒有!