阿基姆:哦,很好吃啊!為什么你好像眼淚汪汪的?
Wendy:It's so spicy! When you invited me over for curry, I didn't know it'd be so hot.
溫蒂:太辣了!當你邀請我吃咖喱的時候,我不知道會這么辣。
Akim:This is mild or maybe medium.
阿基姆:這只是輕度或中辣度的。
I make another version of this that's much hotter.
我還有另外比這更辣的。
In fact, I like mine with some extra peppers and some hot sauce.
事實上,我喜歡自己這盤有額外胡椒及辣椒醬的。
Do you want any?
你想要來點嗎?
Wendy:Are you kidding me?! The roof of my mouth is on fire.
溫蒂:你在跟我開玩笑吧? !我的上顎都要著火了。
Akim:You must have very sensitive taste buds.
阿基姆:你的味蕾肯定非常敏感。
This has a little kick to it and it's pungent and zesty, but it's not too spicy.
這只是有點小辛辣而且辣的讓人上癮,但不是過辣那種。
Wendy:You must have no taste buds at all if you think this is mild.
溫蒂:如果你覺得這樣算可以,你一定沒有味蕾。
My mouth needs to cool down from all that heat.
我的嘴需要解解辣。
I need more water-now!
我需要喝更多的水,現在!
Akim:All right, but you don't want to fill up on water.
阿基姆:好的,但你不能只顧著喝水。
I've made a special dessert.
我還有道特殊的甜點。
Wendy:Is that supposed to be mild, too?
溫蒂:是,應該是中度吧?
Akim:No, that really is spicy!
阿基姆:不,那才是真的辣!