塔尼亞:你與泰德什么時候見面?
James:It's at 3:00. Why?
詹姆斯:3點整。怎么了?
Tania:You don't seem worried.
塔尼亞:你看起來一點不著急啊。
If I were being accused of misconduct and up for disciplinary action, I'd be on edge.
如果我因怠慢瀆職遭受處分,我會坐立不安的。
James:It was a minor offense.
詹姆斯:那只是一次小過失。
I'm sure I'll just get a slap on the wrist.
我相信自己只會受到輕微處罰。
Tania:I heard about it and it didn't sound that minor.
塔尼亞:我可聽說了罪名可一點都不輕。
James:People blow things out of proportion.
詹姆斯:人們總習慣夸大事實。
It's not like I'll be up for dismissal or anything.
我不會因此被解雇或有任何其它事情的。
Tania:I hope not, but you might get a written reprimand placed in your personnel file.
塔尼亞:我希望不是這樣,但你可能會被書面警告,然后進入你的人事檔案。
That could affect your chances for a raise or promotion.
這可能影響你升職或加薪的機會。
James:I don't have much of a chance of getting either one, quite frankly, so why sweat it?
詹姆斯:我沒有太多的機會接受懲罰,坦白地說,為什么你要這樣說呢?
I'll deal with whatever punishment I get.
我會接受任何對我的懲罰。
Tania:I'm glad that's your attitude.
塔尼亞:我很高興你是這樣的態度。