維拉:這些褲子我穿起來怎么樣?
Wang:Uh, aren't they a little too tight?
王:呃,是不是有點太緊了?
They look like they're cutting off circulation in your legs.
看起來這條褲子像是在切斷你腿上的血液循環。
Vera:They're a little snug, but they show off my curves, don't they?
維拉:是感覺有點緊,但會突出我的曲線,是不是?
Wang:I suggest going up a size.
王:我建議還是大一個尺碼的。
Something a little less form fitting would be a lot more comfortable.
少追求一點外形會讓你更加舒適。
Vera:I'm not going for comfort.
維拉:舒適不是我想要的。
I'm going for style.
我要穿出自己的范兒。
Wang:Here, try these pants.
王:在這里呢,試試這些。
They're looser and offer more room.
很寬松的,為你提供更多空間。
Vera:These don't show my shape at all.
維拉:這些不會突顯我的完美身材。
They're not in the least flattering.
一點不討人喜歡。
Wang:But you can move in them without busting a seam.
王:但是你穿上它可以運動,不會太緊了導致崩裂。
Vera:You're missing the point. I want to look good in these pants no matter what.
維拉:你都沒抓住重點。我只想這條褲子穿在我身上很好看,才不管別的呢。
Wang:Spoken like a true slave to fashion!
王:你真是一個時尚的奴隸!