Suzanna:Remind me why we're staying in this fleabag motel in the seedy part of town?
蘇珊娜:再告訴我下,我們為什么要住在這個破舊小鎮的一間廉價旅館里呢?
Kenji:We agreed that we would skimp on the accommodations so we could spend more money on activities and eating out. Remember?
賢治:我們都同意將住宿費節省下來,這樣就可以在外出活動和就餐上開銷更多。還記得嗎?
Suzanna:I remember, but I didn't bargain for someplace as run-down as this.
蘇珊娜:我記得,但我可不想呆在這么破舊的地方。
Look at the peeling wallpaper and moldy bathroom.
看看剝落的墻紙,發霉的浴室。
Kenji:It's pretty bad, isn't it? Look on the bright side.
賢治:夠糟糕的,不是嗎?想想好的方面。
At least it's not rat-infested.
至少這里老鼠沒成災。
Suzanna:That's small comfort.
蘇珊娜:確實是好的一面。
Well, I think I'll take a short nap before we go out for dinner. Uh!
嗯,我想我就小睡一會兒再出去吃飯。啊!
Kenji:What's the matter?
賢治:怎么了?
Suzanna:This comforter is filthy.
蘇珊娜:這被子太臟了。
I doubt housekeeping has changed it in months!
我懷疑服務人員已經幾個月沒換了!
Kenji:Let's get out of here and go get a drink. That should cheer us up.
賢治:讓我們出去喝一杯。那使我們高興起來。
Suzanna:Good idea. If I have more than one, maybe I won't care so much where we're staying.
蘇珊娜:好主意。如果我多喝點,也許我就不會如此關心呆在哪里。
Kenji:Given the state of this room, we might need an entire pitcher!
賢治:考慮到這個房間,我們可是需要一大罐酒!