Hello, young man.Do I know you?Stephen Hawking.
你好啊 年輕人 我認識你嗎 我是史蒂芬·霍金
I, I applied for you to supervise my Ph.D.
我申請由你來做我的博導
Too busy, was I?Yes, I think so.Brains, balls, and cash.I'm sorry?
我太忙 沒接受對嗎 我想是的 腦子 膽子 票子 您說什么
Physics, in this country is a battle field and a bloody one.
物理 在這個國家是一個血腥的戰場
You need brains which ought to be enough but it isn't,
你得有腦子 這本該夠了 但事與愿違
because you need cash to fund whatever your brain is working on.
因為你得有錢去資助你腦子在想的工作
And to get cash no one has in this country,
而你要在這個國家拿到錢
you need balls because they'll try and stop you.
你就得有膽子 因為會有人試圖阻止你
You will see. You found the subject?
你走著瞧吧 選好課題了嗎
Any ideas?I don't know yet.
有什么想法嗎 我還沒想好
Well, when you do, remember this:
等你想好了 要記住
You have to fight for what you believe in to the nail,
你要為你相信的事斗爭到底
or the buggers will stop you.
否則那些混蛋會阻擋你