He is young. That will work in his favor.
他還年輕 這該是件好事
Frank?Remember when he was about 8 years old,
弗蘭克 還記得他八歲的時候
and we were in the garden with telescope.
我們在花園里 用望遠鏡觀星
And Stephen said to me:"Where do stars come from?"
史蒂芬問我 "星星是哪來的"
I didn't know the answer.And you called him into bed and
這我也不知道 你喊他上床睡覺
he wanted to know the answer to his question very badly.
但他很想知道他問題的答案
And I said: "Not to worry, I'll find out for you.
"我就說"別擔心 我會替你搞明白"
I never did.You've never been a sentimental man, Frank.
但我沒有 你一直都不是一個善感的男人
No.I don't think we can afford for you to start now.
的確 你現在要是變得善感我們怕是消受不起
I looked it up.The younger while you get motor neurone disease,the quicker, the deterioration.
我去查過了 運動神經元病患者越是年輕 惡化的速度越快
Being young, is a bad thing, Isobel.
他年輕 這是件壞事 伊澤貝爾
Two years, probably no more.Then we must support him.
大概就能活兩年了 那我們一定要支撐著他
Yes.You do it, by carrying on.
沒錯 你要幫他 堅持下去
You do it, by living and carrying on.
你要幫他活下去 堅持下去
He's going back to Cambridge, to his life.
他要回劍橋去 回到他的生活中去