Half a million people live in Chung Tu.
五十萬的人口在中都生活
Now a battle for the future of mankind Between the city dweller and the nomad.
漢族居民和游牧民族間 為人類未來而抗爭的戰役一觸即發
Genghis Khan, son of a tribal chief.
成吉思汗是部落首領的兒子
His father was murdered.He was sent into exile.
他的父親被人殺害 他被流放他鄉
If you survive a childhood like Genghis Khan
如果你的童年如成吉思汗一樣
you'll have a chip on your shoulder.
你也會惱火 委屈
You'll want to prove to everybody they were wrong.
你會想向所有人證明他們錯了
You're gonna want to prove that you know what you're doing.
你想證明你知道自己在做什么
You're gonna want to prove that you are the baddest guy on the block.
你想證明 你是最邪惡的家伙
He escapes his captors,Fights his way to the top,
他從捉捕者手中逃脫 在搏斗中攀上權利的頂峰
Unites the Mongols...and begins a campaign of conquest That will change the world.
聯合蒙古人 開始了一場 即將改變世界的征戰
The key to his success:The horse.
他成功的關鍵 就是馬