Lesson 11 Holiday
第十一課 節日
December 24
12月24日
The Night Before Christmas
圣誕夜
Read it!
讀讀看!
LTE TV has a couple of days off for Christmas!
LTE電視臺因圣誕節放了幾天的假!
Susie's church is having a special Christmas Eve program.
蘇希的教會舉辦了一場圣誕夜特別節目,
Everyone is welcome to join her.
她歡迎大家跟她一起去參加。
The pastor will talk about the meaning of Christmas and pray for everyone.
牧師會談圣誕節的意義,并為每個人禱告。
There will be a play about the Christmas story.
也會有一出關于圣誕節起源的戲劇,
And everyone will sing Christmas songs together.
然后大家會一起唱圣誕詩歌。
Conversation A
會話A
Hey, guys!
嘿,各位!
Are you looking forward to the Christmas holiday?
你們很期待圣誕假期嗎?
I am.
我很期待。
Carol gave us an extra day off on Friday after Christmas Day, too!
卡蘿在圣誕節隔天的星期五也讓我們多放一天假,
That was really nice.
那真的很棒。
I know! I can't wait for our long weekend.
就是?。?我等不及要過這個長周末了。
Do you all have plans on Christmas Eve?
你們圣誕夜都有安排了嗎?
You're welcome to come to the special program at my church.
我歡迎你們都來參加我教會的特別節目。
Conversation B
會話B
A Christmas Eve program? I want to go!
圣誕夜節目? 我想去!
My church isn't doing anything on Christmas Eve.
我的教會圣誕夜沒有任何節目。
Great! Are you busy that night, Mark?
太好了!馬克,你那天晚上有事嗎?
Well, no. But I don't really go to church.
嗯,沒有。 不過我不太去教會耶。
That's OK.
沒關系啊,
We have a lot of guests at Christmas.
我們在圣誕節的時候都有很多客人。
Well, what happens at a Christmas Eve program?
那么,圣誕夜特別節目有什么?
Will I have to pray or something?
我要禱告或做什么嗎?
Conversation C
會話C
No, no.
不用。
Our pastor will talk about the meaning of Christmas.
我們的牧師會講述圣誕節的意義,
Then he will pray for everyone.
然后他會為大家禱告。
But you might have to sing, Mark.
不過,馬克,你有可能要唱歌喔。
Sing? !
唱歌?!
Not alone! We'll sing Christmas songs together.
不是自己一個人唱啦! 我們會一起唱圣誕詩歌。
Will there be a play about the Christmas story?
會有一出有關圣誕節故事的戲劇嗎?
Oh, yes. So what do you think, Mark?
喔,會有啊。 所以馬克,你覺得如何?
Um, sure. It sound like fun.
嗯,好啊, 聽起來蠻好玩的。