We ended up sitting at a table together.
我們后來同桌
l got up and l went to talk to some other people away from the table.
我起身去跟其他人聊天
When l got back, Michael was in my seat,
一回來發現邁克爾坐在我的位子上
in my date's ear, in her face.
非常靠近我的女伴
l tried to wait a while, maybe he was gonna go away soon.
我想說等一下他搞不好就走了
No, he was so engrossed in the conversation with my date,
結果他專注著跟我的女伴聊天
he didn't even notice me coming back.
根本沒注意到我已經回來了
'Michael, get your own. '
邁克爾 自己去找一個
The first time Michael ever drank in his life
邁克爾第一次喝酒
was at a dinner that l had with Burt Bacharach
是有次我與伯特·巴卡洛克吃飯時
and he drank about a bottle and a half of a vintage wine
他喝了差不多一瓶半的頂級紅酒
and he loved the taste.
很喜歡那味道
And l remember we went back to my flat, and when we got out of the car,
我記得回我家時一下車
he threw up in the parking lot.
他就在停車場吐了一地
He threw up in my house, everywhere.
還吐了我一屋子
And l was picking up all this mess, and he said,
我在那邊清理時他跟我說
'You know, if l told Joseph, you would be in real hot water.
我要是告訴約瑟夫的話你就慘了
'He would be really mad at you. ' l said, 'Don't tell him. '
他一定會很氣你 我回 那就別跟他說