Lesson 13 Food
第十三課 食物
September 29
9月29日
Rise and Shine:It's Breakfast Time!
吃早餐啦!
Read it!
讀讀看!
It's time for breakfast!
早餐時間到了!
Jim, Susie and Rob are eating in the Jungle Cafe.
吉姆、蘇希和羅柏都在叢林咖啡館吃早餐。
But one of them is not a morning person.
不過其中一個人不喜歡早起,
Rise and shine, Susie!
蘇希,快醒過來!
What's on the menu?
菜單上有什么呢?
Rob wants some strawberry waffles.
羅柏要草莓格子松餅;
Jim wants ham, eggs and fried potatoes.
吉姆要火腿、蛋和煎馬鈴薯塊;
Susie wants something with eggs, too.
蘇希也希望點個早餐加蛋,
How does she like them?
她喜歡什么蛋呢?
Scrambled, with bacon on toast!
炒蛋,加培根,放在吐司上!
Conversation A
會話A
Morning, Rob!
羅柏,早!
Hi, Jim! Are you ready for some breakfast?
嗨,吉姆!你準備好要吃早餐了嗎?
Oh, yes. The food is good here.
喔,當然。這里的食物很好吃,
I really like their breakfasts.
我很喜歡他們的早餐。
I do, too. Meeting here this morning was a great idea.
我也是。 今早在這里碰面是個很棒的主意,
Who thought of it?
是誰想到的?
It was Susie's idea.
是蘇希的主意,
She should be here soon.
她應該就快到了。
Well, let's look at the menu.
那我們先看菜單。
What do you want to eat?
你想要吃什么?
Conversation B
會話B
There she is!
她來了!
Rise and shine, Susie.
蘇希,快醒醒吧。
Sorry, I usually don't get to work this early.
抱歉,我通常不這么早來上班的。
Whose idea was this?
這是誰的主意啊?
Yours, remember?
你的啊,記得嗎?
Aren't you a morning person?
你不是喜歡早起的人嗎?
I'm not a morning person until after breakfast.
我在吃早餐之前都不是個愛早起的人。
Then let's get some!
那我們就來吃點早餐!
I want the strawberry waffles.
我想要草莓格子松餅。
That sounds good.
那聽起來不錯。
I'm going to have the ham and eggs with fried potatoes!
我要火腿蛋加炒馬鈴薯塊!
What about you, Susie?
蘇希,那你呢?
Conversation C
會話C
I'm still looking at the menu.
我還在看菜單。
Something with eggs sounds good, though.
不過,某個東西配蛋聽起來不錯。
How do you like your eggs?
你喜歡什么樣子的蛋?
When you order, tell them.
點餐時,告訴他們。
That's right. There are many ways to make eggs.
是啊。 蛋有很多不同的作法,
Many people eat them fried.
很多人吃煎蛋。
That's how I will order mine.
這也是我要點蛋的方式,
But I like them any way. I love eggs!
不過任何作法我都喜歡, 我愛吃蛋!
Well, I like them scrambled with bacon on toast.
嗯,我喜歡培根炒蛋,放在烤面包上。
Let's order!
我們來點餐吧!