Prince Charles has some similarities with Nicole Kidman.
查爾斯王子和妮可基德曼就有相似之處。
They have similar sound of eyes.
他們的眼睛聽起來很像。
So you relate people that you wouldn't relate,
當你將一些毫無相關的人聯系起來時,
and you can actually also create concerts by looking at the audience faces.
你事實上就能夠舉辦一場音樂會了,單單看觀眾的臉就夠了。
So I connect the eye, and then I play the audience's faces.
連接上電子眼,我就能演奏觀眾的臉了。
The good thing about this is,
這么做的好處是,
if the concert doesn't sound good, it's their fault.
如果音樂會聽起來不怎樣,那是他們問題。
It's not my fault, because—
這不是我的錯,原因你知道的—

And so another thing that happens is that I started having this secondary effect that normal sounds started to become color.
另外還有一件事就是我開始體會到一些副作用了,那些平凡的聲音開始變成顏色了。
I heard a telephone tone, and it felt green because it sounded just like the color green.
我聽到電話鈴聲,我就感覺它是綠色的。因為它和綠色的聲音聽起來一樣。
The BBC beeps, they sound turquoise, BBC and listening to Mozart became a yellow experience,
的嗶聲,它們是藍綠色的,還有聽莫扎特的歌成了一場黃色的體驗,
so I started to paint music and paint people's voices,
所以我開始給音樂和人們的聲音上色,
because people's voices have frequencies that I relate to color.
因為人聲也是有頻率的,我可以將其與顏色關聯起來。
And here's some music translated into color.
這是一些轉換成顏色的音樂。
For example, Mozart, Queen of the Night, looks like this.
例如,莫扎特的,夜晚的王后,看起來就是這樣。
Very yellow and very colorful,
很絢黃,很多彩,
because there's many different frequencies.
因為有很多不同的頻率。
And this is a completely different song.
這首歌則完全不同。
It's Justin Bieber's Baby.
這是Justin Bieber的Baby。
It is very pink and very yellow.
很粉也很黃。
So, also voices, I can transform speeches into color,
還有聲音,我能把演講也變成顏色,
for example, these are two very well-known speeches.
例如,這是兩個非常著名的演講。
One of them is Martin Luther King's I Have A Dream,
一個是馬丁路德金的我有一個夢想,
and the other one is Hitler.
另外一個則是希特勒的。