52. A Thanksgiving Get-together
第52課 感恩節團聚
Larry, who is from Taiwan, is studying in America.
賴瑞是臺灣人, 他現在在美國念書。
His classmate, Sue, who is American, is having a Thanksgiving Day party at her house. (S=Sue; L=Larry)
他的同學蘇是美國人, 她將在她家里舉辦一個感恩節派對。
Hi, Larry. Are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?
嗨, 賴瑞。你感恩節要做什么嗎?
I don't have any plans.
我沒什么打算。
Good. I'm having a get-together at my house. Would you like to come?
很好。我家里要辦個聚會。你要來嗎?
Sure, I'd love to. Should I bring anything?
當然, 我非常樂意。我應該帶什么東西嗎?
No. There will be plenty of salad, ham, corn, potatoes, wine and, of course, turkey.
不用了。到時候會有豐盛的色拉、火腿、玉米、馬鈴薯、酒, 當然還有火雞。
That sounds great. Do you want me to come by early to give you a hand?
聽起來真棒。你要我早一點來幫忙嗎?
That's not necessary. Just come over at around two in the afternoon.
不需要。你大概下午兩點來就行了。