50. Laser Cures Snoring
第50課 鐳射可治打鼾
A mother and son are talking.
一對母子正在談話。
I can't stand Dad's snoring anymore, mom.
媽, 我再也忍受不了老爸的鼾聲了。
I didn't sleep a wink last night.
我昨晚整夜都沒合上眼。
I understand. Neither did I. But what can we do?
我了解。我也沒有。但是我們又能怎么辦呢?
I read in a magazine that there's some kind of laser which can cure snoring.
我在雜志上看到有種激光可以治療打鼾。
I read that, too. But it's pretty expensive.
我也看到了, 但那挺貴的。
Besides, people who have tried it say it's painful and could cause voice change.
況且嘗試過的人說那很痛苦而且可能會導致聲音改變。
Oh, I didn't know that. I guess there's no hope then.
哦, 這個我倒不知道。我想大概沒指望了。
Well, I'll talk to Dad about it.
嗯, 我會和你老爸談談這件事。
I hope he agrees to do it. Anyway, a voice change will do him a world of good.
我希望他會同意。況且改變聲音對他大有好處。
Have you heard him try to sing lately?
你最近聽過他唱歌嗎?
Come to think of it, you're right.
這倒使我想起來了, 你說的沒錯。