'This cup of tea', 'Those new servants', 'That new butler' "
‘這杯茶’‘那些新傭人’‘那位新男管家’”
'These are the things' "
這些是東西’”
Here's the scene again without the subtitles
接下來是沒有字幕的對話
It's time for a change of focus
接下來,我們進入另外的知識點
We will learn how to use have got
學習如何使用"have got"
to show ownership or position
表示物主身份或位置
The words 'have' and 'have got'
表達方式"have"和"have got"
rely to ownership or possession
依賴物主身份或所有物
'I have' means the same as 'I've got' "I have"
與"I've got"意思相同
'Do you have' means the same as "Do you have"
與"have you got?"
'have you got?'
也是相同的意思
'I've a book'
再比如"我有一本書"
'I've got a book' "
我有一本書"
Notice that we changed the word order for questions
請注意,我們可改變詞序構成疑問句
'Have you got a book?' "
你有一本書嗎?"
'Do you have a book?' "
你有一本書嗎?"
We use 'has' or ' 's '
我們使用"has"或"'s"
for the 'he', 'she'
用于"he" " she"
and 'it' forms
與"it"作主語的情況下
'He has a new car' "
他有一輛新車"
'She's got a new car' "
她有一輛新車"
This is the shortened form of 'she has got a new car'
這是"她有一輛新車"的縮寫形式
The shortened forms of 'have' "have"
與"have not"的
and 'have not' are 'I've'
縮寫形式是"I've"
'I have' and 'haven't', 'have not' "I have"
與"haven't""have not"
Note that we do not shorten answers to questions
注意,對于回答,我們不采用縮寫形式
'Have you got my car keys?' "
你有我的車鑰匙嗎?"
'Yes, I have' "
是的,我有"
Not 'Yes I've' or 'Yes, I've got'
這里沒有用"Yes I've"或"Yes, I've got"
I've got another exciting dialogue for you now
現在我們一起看看另一個令人興奮的對話
Pay attention to the subtitles
請注意字幕
"Hello, I have a book here that I got out "
你好,我有一本從這里借出來的書
and it's missing some pages"
其中幾頁掉了"
"Have you got any other copies?" "
你們有其它的副本嗎?"
"Why did you rip them out?" "
你為什么要撕掉幾頁呢?"
"I didn't. It was already like this "
不是我撕掉的,它先前就是這樣了
Have you got any other copies?"
你們有其它副本嗎?"
"Well we might do "
是這樣嗎,可能有吧
But I'm not sure that we can trust you with them"
但我不太相信你說的話"
"You don't seem to be able to take care of things very well" "
你看起來不像一個能夠好好愛護東西的人"
"Please don't be like this. I need this book for a test" "
我說的都是真的,我需要這本書準備考試"
"My teacher told me to study it" "
我的老師讓我認真閱讀這本書"
"She's going to fail me if I don't read it" "
如果我不認真讀這本書,她會讓我不及格的"
"Well you should have thought of that "
好吧,你在損壞我們的書之前
before you damaged our books"
就應該想到那個問題了"
Do you have a better understanding of the term 'have got'
現在,大家能否更好地理解
to show ownership or possession?
詞語"have got"表示物主身份或所有物了呢?
If so, congratulations. If not
如果沒有,也別灰心
perhaps seeing the scene again might help
我們可以再看一遍對話
Here it is without subtitles
現在是沒有字幕的
Now we will learn about the present simple tense
現在我們學習一般現在時