The thing that really inspires people
真正激發人們靈感的是
is a working product.
用起來得心應手的產品
When you're pitching someone,
當你向別人推薦產品的時候
the best thing you can do is
最好的辦法就是
show them something that works.
向他們展示好用的東西
We did this with Twitter.
我們就是這么推廣推特的
We had a great number of users.
我們有很多用戶
We had a great number of mass.
我們有很多受眾
We had a lot of used cases.
我們有很多成果的案例
And we had investors who were coming to us
我們有慕名而來的投資者
who were already users of the product.
他們已經是這個產品的用戶了
Their families were users of the product.
他們的家人也是這個產品的用戶
So, the story became very, very easy to tell.
所以推廣推特變得特別容易
They could easily see
他們很容易就可以看到
why this was something that was powerful.
為什么這個東西會這么強大
Square was the same but it was a little bit more
Square也是一樣的,但它更實際
tangible because I could actually take their credit
因為我可以拿來他們的信用卡
card and take money off of it and then say,
劃走錢,然后說
"Go to your Chase account right now and look
"立刻去你的銀行賬戶查看吧
because I just took $3 from your account,"
因為我剛從你的賬戶拿走了3美元"
or in some cases $50 if I don't really like the VC.
要是我不喜歡那個風險投資商,收到50美元也不一定