One of the biggest things
我獲益最多的
that has helped me is learning how
就是學習怎樣
to become a better storyteller and the power of a story
更好地講故事,運用好故事的魔力
And by this, I mean if you want to build a product and
我是指,如果你想打造一個產品
you want to build a product that is relevant to folks,
打造一個和人們生活有關的產品
you need to put yourself in their shoes and
你需要站在他們的角度思考
you need to write a story from their side.
還需要從他們的角度寫這個故事
So, we spend a lot of time writing what's called
所以我們花了很多時間寫
user narratives of this user or this person.
各種用戶的體驗
He is in the middle of Chicago and they go
他們可能在芝加哥市中心
to a coffee store in the middle of Chicago.
的一家咖啡店
This is the experience they're going to have.
這是他們即將有的經歷
It reads like a play.
就像戲劇一樣
It's really, really beautiful.
這真的真的很美好
If you do that story well,
如果你這個故事做得很好
then all of the prioritization,
之后你需要為產品做的
all of the product,
所有的優先化
all of the design and all the coordination
所有的產品
that you need to do with these products
所有的設計和所有的合作
just falls out naturally
都變得水到渠成
because you can edit the story and
因為你可以編輯這個故事
everyone can relate to
讓社會上所有人都能夠
the story from all levels of the organization,
有代入感
engineers to operations to support to designers
無論是從工程師,操作,支持,設計師
to the business side of the house.
還是這里的商人
So, that story is very, very important for us.
所以這個故事對我們來說非常非常重要
And really constantly considering the story and
不斷反思這個故事
what new twists and elements we need to add to
反思我們需要加進去的新情節和新元素
the story are a pretty big deal for us as well.
對我們來說也很重要
And we want to tell an epic story.
我們想講一個史詩般的故事
We want to solve a really big problem.
我們想解決一個非常大的難題
We don't want to have a bunch of short stories
我們不不想講一堆小故事
strung together.
綁在一起了事
We want one epic cohesive story that we tell the world.
我們想告訴世界的是一個完整的歷詩
And both Twitter and Square are
Twitter和Square都
driving towards this goal.
在向這個目標進軍