塞薩爾:我連喘口氣都不行。
Everything seems to be going wrong these days.
這些日子似乎什么都不對勁兒。
Olga:Maybe your streak of bad luck is because you did something unlucky.
奧爾加:也許你厄運纏身是因為你做了些不對的事情。
Cesar:What do you mean?
塞薩爾:你什么意思?
Olga:Have you walked under a ladder or crossed paths with a black cat lately?
奧爾加:你最近在梯子下面經過或路遇一只黑貓嗎?
Cesar:I don't think so, but I'm not superstitious.
塞薩爾:我不這么想,但我不迷信。
I don't believe breaking a mirror will bring me seven years of bad luck.
我不相信打碎一面鏡子就能給我帶來7年壞運氣。
Olga:Say what you will, but it doesn't hurt to take some precautions, especially the way things have been going for you.
奧爾加:過你自己的生活,但采取一些預防措施也不會有壞處,尤其是你已經經歷了這些事情。
Cesar:I don't know...
塞薩爾:我不知道…
Olga:Here, you can borrow my rabbit's foot and my four-leaf clover.
奧爾加:拿著這些,我可以借給你兔子后腿還有幸運草。
I'll go home to get you a horseshoe so you can hang it upside down over your front door.
我回家后給你做個馬蹄,你就把它倒掛在自家的前門上。
Cesar:I really doubt any of that is going to do me any good.
塞薩爾:我真的懷疑這些事情會對我有好處。
Olga:You know what tomorrow is, don't you?
奧爾加:你知道明天是什么日子對嗎?
Cesar:The thirteenth?
塞薩爾:13號?
Olga:Friday the thirteenth.
奧爾加:13號星期五啊。
Do you really want to take your chances?
你真的想挑戰下自己嗎?
Cesar:I guess not.
塞薩爾:我覺得不會的。
Do you really think these good luck charms will help?
你真的認為這些好運魅力會有幫助嗎?
Olga:We'll know on the fourteenth, won't we?
奧爾加:我們在14號就知道了,對不對?