凡妮莎:一夜之間我的電腦怎么了?
This can't be my computer.
這不可能是我的電腦。
Reza:It is. The tech guys installed a new operating system on all of the computers after hours.
雷扎:這就是你的電腦。技術人員給所有電腦安裝了新的操作系統,這是幾小時前的事了。
Vanessa:But my desktop looks completely different.
凡妮莎:但我的桌面看起來完全不同。
Where is the menu bar? I don't know how to open any of my applications.
菜單欄在哪里?我不知道如何打開我的應用。
Reza:You'll have to get used to a completely different user interface.
雷扎:你必須盡快適應一種完全不同的用戶界面。
It's been completely revamped.
這個系統經歷了翻天覆地的變化。
Vanessa:But I had the old operating system customized with special settings.
凡妮莎:但是我原先的操作系統有特殊設置。
Reza:Well, those settings are gone.
雷扎:嗯,那些設置都沒有了。
You'll have to start over.
你得重新開始。
Vanessa:I don't even know where to begin.
凡妮莎:我不知道從哪里開始。
Reza:With this new operating system, you're supposed to navigate around using those icons.
雷扎:這款新的操作系統讓你使用這些圖標進行導航。
They're supposed to make multitasking easier by allowing you to minimize and maximize applications more quickly.
通過更快的最小化和最大化應用程序,你的多任務操作應該更為簡單。
Vanessa:How can that be when I don't know what any of the icons represent?
凡妮莎:我都不知道圖標代表什么這該如何是好?
Reza:Search me. Here's one of the tech guys now.
雷扎:點擊搜索我。這是其中一位科技人員。
You can ask him all your questions.
你可以問他你所有的問題。
Vanessa:I only have one.
凡妮莎:我只有一個問題。
Reza:Only one?
雷扎:只有一個?
Vanessa:Yes. Can he restore my old operating system?
凡妮莎:是的。他能恢復我的舊操作系統嗎?