Josh:We are going to get you out of those baggy sweatpants and into some pants that fit.
杰克:我們會將你從這些寬松運動褲的束縛中解放出來,給你找幾條合適的。
Kayla:I don't like pants that are too formfitting.
凱拉:我不喜歡太合身的褲子。
Josh:I'm not suggesting you buy skintight leggings, but some nice slacks would be slimming.
杰克:我不是建議你買緊身褲襪,但一些不錯的休閑褲會使你顯得很苗條。
Kayla:I like pants with an elastic waistband.
凱拉:我喜歡松緊腰帶的褲子。
They're more comfortable.
這樣穿起來更舒服。
Josh:Just try these khaki chinos.
杰克:試試這些卡其色休閑褲。
They're not too tight, they're made of a breathable fabric, and they're comfortable.
不是太緊,透氣面料制成的它們穿起來更舒適。
Kayla:I'd rather buy a pair of broken-in jeans.
凱拉:我寧愿買條破舊的牛仔褲。
Josh:You can't wear jeans to your new job.
杰克:你不能穿牛仔褲去新單位。
Kayla:I know, but these pants are too constricting.
凱拉:我知道,但這些褲子太受限制。
Do you think they sell dressy sweatpants?
你認為他們有賣衣著考究的運動褲嗎?
Josh:That is the best example of an oxymoron I've ever heard.
杰克:這是我聽過的最好的矛盾修飾法。