34. A Lifesaving Kiss
第34課 救命的一吻
Tonya is a beautiful lifeguard. She has just saved Marvin from drowning in the ocean.
托尼亞是位美麗的救生員,她剛剛從海中把險些溺水的馬文救起來。
M: I feel a little groggy.
我覺得有點四肢無力。
T: That's natural. You nearly drowned a minute ago.
那當然。你剛才差點淹死。
M: you saved my life! You're my savior!
你救了我一命!你是我的救命恩人!
T: Don't get too excited. A minute ago you weren't breathing, and I had to give you CPR.
別太激動!剛才你的呼吸停了,因此我非得給你做心肺復蘇不可。
M: Oh, I wish I could remember that mouth-to-mouth resuscitation with such a beautiful woman as you.
哦,我希望我能記得像你這樣的美女曾經我做的口對口人工呼吸。
T: Take it easy, OK?
你冷靜點,好嗎?
M: Oh, wait… I feel faint again.
哦,等等……我覺得我又快昏倒了。
T: Nice try, buddy, but don't even dream about it.
裝得好像,老兄,但是你想都別想。