36. The Sex Maniac
第36課 大色狼
Randy is consoling his friend Steve, whose girl friend has just left him.
朗迪正在安慰他的朋友史帝夫,史帝夫的女友離開他了。
R: Come on, Steve. No point in crying over spilt milk.
好了啦,史帝夫。覆水難收啊。
S: I shouldn't have let her go.
我不應該讓她走的。
R: Forget her. There're plenty of fish in the sea.
忘了她吧。天涯何處無芳草。
S: But there's only one that I like.
可是我愛的只有一個。
R: How do you know if you haven't tried others?
你還沒試過別人怎么會知道呢?
S: You know me. I am a one-woman man.
你了解我這個人。我是個感情專一的男人。
R: You're a fool!
你是個大傻瓜!
S: And you're a sex maniac!
而你是個大色狼!