When it comes to pregnancy,
在懷孕這一問題上
the stakes will never be as high for men
女性所承擔的風險
as they are for women,
遠遠大于男性
and with that comes a question of trust.
從而也會引發信任問題
I just don't think they'd do it.
我覺得他們不會吃藥
I think it's something that men tend to rely
我認為男人們更傾向于讓女人吃藥
on women to do and take the responsibility of.
讓女人來承擔這些責任
No offence, guys.
無意冒犯 老兄們
If you met somebody, a man, and he just said,
如果說我遇見了一個男人 然后他說
"Oh, it's all right, I take the contraceptive pill,"
沒關系 我已經吃了避孕藥
I'm not sure I'd be willing to believe that.
我不確定我會愿意相信他
But then I dare say there's
不過我敢說
some women that you can't trust to take it.
也有一些你不能相信的女人
I don't think it's just men. Well, absolutely, yeah.
我覺得不僅僅是男人 當然
I'd probably be standing over him
也許我會站在那里
watching him take it so...
看著他把藥吃下去
They can't even put socks on in the morning, you know,
他們連每天早上都穿襪子都無法保證
how are they going to take a pill at the same time every day?
又怎么會每天在相同的時間吃藥
Pills don't just affect our bodies.
藥物不僅僅影響我們的身體
They can treat our minds,
它們也會作用于我們的意識
and sometimes finding a successful medicine for an illness
有時 找到一種成功治療病癥的藥物
can even change the way we view ourselves.
可以改變我們看待自己的方式
Depression is a case in point.
抑郁癥就是其中的一個例子