如果說人生就是一段旅途,在交織著希望和失望的奔跑中展現生命的意義,嚴喆將帶你踏上一段光影之旅,在經典電影《死亡詩社》《大衛·戈爾的一生》《返老還童》中,去領略關于夢想,信仰和生命的思考。
關于夢想
《死亡詩社》 Dead Poets Society (1989)
場景:教室,基汀鼓勵學生站在課桌上,用新的視角俯瞰世界
經典臺詞:Mr. KEATING:Why do I stand up here? Anybody?
我為什么要站到這兒?誰知道?
CHARLIE:To feel taller.
感覺高一點
Mr. KEATING: No!Thank you for playing, Mr. Dalton.
不。謝謝你的幽默,多爾頓。

I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.
我站到講臺上是想提醒我自己,我們必須時刻用不同的眼光來看待事物。
You see, the world looks very different from up here.
瞧,從這上面看世界完全不同。
You don't believe me? Come see for yourself. Come on. Come on! Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way.
如果不相信可以自己來看。來吧,來。一旦你覺得自己懂得了什么,就必須換一種角度來看。
Even though it may seem silly or wrong,you must try!
這可能顯得很荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必須試一下。
Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
同樣,讀書的時候,不要只想作者怎么看,想想你怎么看。
Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
同學們,你們必須努力尋找自己的聲音。因為你越晚開始尋找,找到的可能性就越小。
Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation."
梭羅說:“大多數人都生活在平靜的絕望中。”
Don't be resigned to that. Break out! Don't just walk off the edge like lemmings.
別陷入這種境地。沖出來!別像老鼠逃跑似的。
Look around you. There! There you go, Mr.Priske. Thank you! Yes! Dare to strike out and find new ground.
看看你的周圍,對了!就這樣,布里斯克,謝謝,對極了!要敢于開拓新的天地。