I am not telling men to step away from speaking for women's rights, but I am focusing on women to be independent and fight for themselves.
我不是在告訴男性不須再為女性權益發聲了,我是在關注女性的自主獨立和為她們抗爭。
So dear sisters and brothers, now it's time to speak up.
那么,親愛的姐妹兄弟們,現在是為自己說話的時候了。
So today, we call upon the world leaders to change their strategic policies in favor of peace and prosperity.
今天,我們呼吁世界各國領袖改變他們的政策方針以支持和平與繁榮。
We call upon the world leaders that all of these deals must protect women and children's rights.
我們呼吁各國領袖所有協議必須保護女性與兒童的權益。
A deal that goes against the rights of women is unacceptable.
違背婦女權益的協議是不可接受的。
We call upon all governments to ensure free, compulsory education all over the world for every child.
我們呼吁所有政府確保每一位兒童能接受免費和義務的教育。
We call upon all the governments to fight against terrorism and violence.
我們呼吁所有政府對抗恐怖主義與暴力。
To protect children from brutality and harm.
保護兒童讓他們免于暴行與傷害。
We call upon the developed nations to support the expansion of education opportunities for girls in the developing world.
我們呼吁先進國家支持并擴展女童在發展中國家接受教育的機會。
We call upon all communities to be tolerant, to reject prejudice based on caste, creed, sect, color, religion or gender to ensure freedom and equality for women so they can flourish.
我們呼吁所有社區心懷寬容、拒絕基于種姓、教義、派系、膚色、宗教或性別的偏見,確保女性的自由和平等,讓她們茁壯。
We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.
當我們中的一半人遭到阻礙我們無法徹底取得成功。
We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave, to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.
我們呼吁處在世界各地的姐妹勇敢起來,去擁抱她們內心的力量,去實現她們的最大潛能。
Dear brothers and sisters, we want schools and education for every child's bright future.
親愛的兄弟姐妹們,為了每位孩子的璀璨未來我們要求學校和教育。
We will continue our journey to our destination of peace and education.
我們會繼續旅程,向和平與教育的目的地前進。
No one can stop us.
沒有任何人可以阻止我們。
We will speak up for our rights and we will bring change to our voice.
我們會為自己爭取權益,我們會為自己的聲音帶來改變。
We believe in the power and the strength of our words.
我們相信發自我們話語的感染力與力量。
Our words can change the whole world because we are all together, united for the cause of education.
我們的話語可以改變全世界——因為我們眾志成城,為教育事業團結奮斗。
And if we want to achieve our goal, then let us empower ourselves with the weapon of knowledge and let us shield ourselves with unity and togetherness.
如果我們要實現目標,那么讓我們利用知識這一武器自我激勵,讓我們通過團結與友愛自我保護。
Dear brothers and sisters, we must not forget that millions of people are suffering from poverty and injustice and ignorance.
親愛的兄弟姐妹們,我們不可忘記數以百萬計的人在貧困、不公與無知中遭受苦難。
We must not forget that millions of children are out of their schools.
我們不可忘記數以百萬計的失學兒童。
We must not forget that our sisters and brothers are waiting for a bright, peaceful future.
我們不可忘記我們的姐妹兄弟等待著一個璀璨與和平的未來。
So let us wage, so let us wage a glorious struggle against illiteracy, poverty and terrorism.
那么,讓我們開展一場對抗文盲、貧困和恐怖主義的壯麗抗爭。
Let us pick up our books and our pens, they are the most powerful weapons.
讓我們撿起我們的課本和筆,它們才是威力最強大的武器。
One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.
一個孩子、一位教師、一本書和一支筆就可以改變世界。
Education is the only solution. Education first. Thank you.
教育是唯一的答案。教育為先。謝謝大家。