Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你們,謝謝你們。
Thank you, so much.
非常感謝你們。
Thank you, all.
感謝你們所有的人。
Thank you very, very much.
非常非常感謝大家。
Well, this isn't exactly the party I'd planned, but I sure like the company.
準確地說,這并不是我計劃中的活動,但肯定地說,我喜歡大家的陪伴。
And I want to start today by saying how grateful I am to all of you,
我想以表達對你們所有人的感謝來開始,
to everyone who poured your hearts and your hopes into this campaign,
所有傾注了你們的心血和希望的人、
who drove for miles and lined the streets waving homemade signs,
不遠萬里開車趕來站在街道兩旁揮舞自制的標語的人、
who scrimped and saved to raise money,
靠精打細算地節省來籌集資金的人、
who knocked on doors and made calls,
敲門拜訪和致電的人、
who talked, sometimes argued with your friends and neighbors,
因談論我而有時與朋友或鄰居爭論的人、
who e-mailed and contributed online,
給我發過電子郵件和上網支持我的人、
who invested so much in our common enterprise,
給我們共同的事業投資巨款的人、
to the moms and dads who came to our events, who lifted their little girls and little boys on their shoulders and whispered in their ears,
來到選舉現場把女兒或兒子舉在肩頭的媽媽爸爸們,并對孩子輕聲耳語,
"See, you can be anything you want to be."
“瞧,只要你想,你可以做成任何事”。